PDA

View Full Version : Warning Signs up Today *Disneyland Very Busy*

chrisaustx
11-22-2006, 11:18 AM
I just drove by Disneyland around noon today, the warning signs are back up *Disneyland Very Busy*, I would expect the gate to be closed this afternoon due to crowded conditions, I believe the So Cal annual pass can visit today. Please plan accordingly if you are attempting to visit the park today, the warning signs are back up.

MinnieMomma
11-22-2006, 10:24 PM
We just got back, we were there from 2:30-9:30 and it wasn't bad at all. The signs had me worried, but it wasn't so crazy we couldn't move. The kids got on plenty of rides and the moms watched the Holiday parade. It was fine.

Malcon10t
11-23-2006, 06:32 AM
We just got back, we were there from 2:30-9:30 and it wasn't bad at all. The signs had me worried, but it wasn't so crazy we couldn't move. The kids got on plenty of rides and the moms watched the Holiday parade. It was fine.
I found it interesting on our trip in April of last year. The "Disneyland is busy" sign was on at 730am. The park didn't even open til 8am. My motto every trip, regardless of sign is "Disneyland is busy"...

chrisaustx
11-23-2006, 09:27 AM
See you at the park today Malcon, the warning signs are back up by the way. Oh I am sorry, I just noticed that your next trip to Anaheim isn't for another month, I will let you know how crowded Disneyland is today. I kept hearing advertisements last night on LA radio stations about the Disneyland Thanksgiving Day Parade, but I doubt that you heard those last night. Well I am off to see the parade and the crowds, I will be sure to take plenty of photos of the insanity, I might even have to take the bus to the park again because the parking structure might be full.

Darkbeer
11-23-2006, 01:54 PM
The warning signs (Park is Very Busy) were up around 10 AM, but around Noon, they took them down. The park is busy, but not packed (typing this from the GCH lobby).

FYI, the Thanksgiving Day Cavalcade was at 10:30 AM, and the Turkeys were in their Pen at the Big Thunder Ranch by 11:30 AM.

Malcon10t
11-23-2006, 04:03 PM
The warning signs (Park is Very Busy) were up around 10 AM, but around Noon, they took them down. The park is busy, but not packed (typing this from the GCH lobby).

FYI, the Thanksgiving Day Cavalcade was at 10:30 AM, and the Turkeys were in their Pen at the Big Thunder Ranch by 11:30 AM.Thanks for the update. When we used to go for Thanksgiving (before we switched to Christmas-NYE) it used to be light crowds til late afternoon, then busy, but not horrendous. Friday and Sat would be packed. Sunday would be light as everyone would leave to head home, so we always stayed and left in the evening.

Friends at the park yesterday said they were surprised at how light it was (it was busy, but not horrible.)