PDA

View Full Version : Blackout day ticket questions

socaltexan02
11-22-2006, 06:52 AM
My family and I will be visiting DL on Sat. Nov 25th (yes, we're crazy!!) and 4 in our party will need to purchase a blackout day ticket, as we have deluxe APs. Another family member will be purchasing a single day ticket. Where is the best place to go for this, and can we do it all at once? Also, how much is a blackout day ticket? Is it the same for an adult as for a child? And, what time does the ticket booth (or customer relations, wherever I need to go) open? We know we need to get there early and plan on it!

Darkbeer
11-22-2006, 06:57 AM
You can do everything all at once at any open ticket window.

All 4 AP holders need to get in line, and have their AP's with them. The blockout tickets are $30 each, (all ages 3 and above). Be careful, the Blockout tickets have the name of one AP holder on them, so make sure you don't mix them up.... You can do this as one group, and pay for all 5 tickets with the same credit card in one payment.

The ticket windows are usually open 1 hour prior to park opening, sometimes earlier.

socaltexan02
11-24-2006, 12:05 PM

We're trying to assess how early to get there...between needing to buy tickets and get an ECV for my mom, we're thinking EEEEEEEEEEEEEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually avoid the park on crowded days...but my mom's 60th b-day only comes once and this is what she wanted to do! :)