PDA

View Full Version : Parade of Dreams

Devilwife
11-21-2006, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know if there is a Video or a sound track from the Parade of Dreams?

On our trip in Novemeber my husband loved the P.O.D. He watched it 8 times in the week we were there. He even Video Taped it twice on different sides of the street. Would have been more but I dragged him to Universal Studios one of the days. The music shop on Main St said the Welcome to the Family song is on the Brother Bear CD. Which we have. But it's just not the same as the Parade Version.
If Anyone know how to get this let me know. The Video Camera we have just didn't catch it the same and it picked up the people around us that were talking.

Thanks!
:D

chrisaustx
11-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Another Disneyland fan site called visions fantastic does have a good video shot in 2005 of the parade. I won't post a link but if you do a google search for it, you will find the website.

DangerMouse
11-21-2006, 09:56 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ikSPoP6PpzM

You can watch it on line. . .

Vegitabeta
11-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Weren't you looking for the audio? If you find it, let me know! It's not on any of my DL CDs:(

geoffa
11-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Does anyone know if there is a Video or a sound track from the Parade of Dreams?

Thanks!
:D

Yes I do know where you can get clean recordings of this but as you don't accept private messages or emails I can't contact you direct. If you can send me a private message with some contact detail I'm only willing to aid your request. I'm in the U.K.:)

mommy-san
11-21-2006, 02:27 PM
The 'jump5' version of Welcome is much closer to the parade than the original by Phil Collins.

r-we-there-yet
11-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Subsonic has a live recording of the parade. :)