PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Snow White's golden apple?

ktrm
11-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Anyone know what happened to Snow White's golden apple at the Snow White ride that causes the witch to cackle when you touch it? It was not there this week? Please o please don't tell me someone stole it.

RStar
11-20-2006, 09:56 PM
From what I hear it is the most stolen item from any ride. It dissapears all the time. I hate people that do that stuff.....:confused:

Andrew
11-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Hasn't been there for at least a month.

chrisaustx
11-21-2006, 12:25 AM
When I asked the cast member operating the ride about a month ago about the apple, I was told it would be out again soon.

Vegitabeta
11-21-2006, 03:14 AM
Maybe it was getting a re-paint?:p

dsnydon
11-21-2006, 05:43 AM
It was stolen the bad boys that did it were caught and the Moms and Dads are paying for the damages and it will be back.

momuvseven
11-21-2006, 05:44 AM
My kids discovered that it still works without the apple. Hopefully it will be replaced soon.

Another Dimension
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
It was stolen

:mad:

the bad boys that did it were caught

Good news.

and the Moms and Dads are paying for the damages

Very good news.

and it will be back.

Excellent news! :D

To put it politely... those thieves suck. :(

They should be banned for life. :~D

I Heart Disneyland!
11-21-2006, 06:31 PM
What a bizarre crime!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

twist1980
11-21-2006, 06:40 PM
To put it politely... those thieves suck. :(

They should be banned for life. :~D

Do you really need to put it politely? ;) They don't deserve the politeness.

I concur, they should be banned for life.

ladydiamond
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
how the hell is it possible to steal that apple without anyone noticing?

MammaSilva
11-21-2006, 07:08 PM
If the post earlier is to be believed, it was noticed since the responsible parties were apprehended and their parents are in the process of paying retributions.....

ladydiamond
11-21-2006, 07:34 PM
If the post earlier is to be believed, it was noticed since the responsible parties were apprehended and their parents are in the process of paying retributions.....

Well its good they are paying the retributions, but I dont see how its possible to steal that apple

Vegitabeta
11-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Well its good they are paying the retributions, but I dont see how its possible to steal that apple
Isn't it behind bars?

Malcon10t
11-22-2006, 03:36 PM
I've always thought that would be hard to steal.

FantasmicFan82
11-22-2006, 06:37 PM
Isn't it behind bars?
Sorry, No.

It's righ above the spell book as you enter the queue going into the ride.

JookyG
11-23-2006, 10:12 AM
I think some folks are a little confused about which apple we're talking about here. How the heck do you steal the brass apple out in front of the ride without a big saw or wrench or something? I don't know how it's attached, but it's not like you can just reach out and swipe it like the apple inside the ride.

Vegitabeta
11-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Oh, that apple! The last Disney park I was in was DLP, and they have a load of stuff like that behind bars in the queuing area...I'm with you now!

RStar
11-23-2006, 07:02 PM
how the hell is it possible to steal that apple without anyone noticing?As in, "Excuse me son, but is that a golden apple in your pocket?"
I belive with enough rocking back and forth, and enough pressure, anything can be removed. It is mind boggling to me, but it's done every day around the park :eek: .....

TahoeBob
11-24-2006, 07:58 PM
Anyone know what happened to Snow White's golden apple at the Snow White ride that causes the witch to cackle when you touch it? It was not there this week? Please o please don't tell me someone stole it.My home made apple has never tasted so good!!!!!

dznyphreak
11-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Okay, okay. It was me.

I rode MTWR and the Devil told me to steal the apple. I went over to PPF and got some Pixie Dust from Tink. A quick trip to AIW provided me with the shrinking and growing mushrooms. On PDA, I wished upon the star that I would be successful. I went over to SBLand and used the mushroom to shrink myself so I could get inside Gepetto's workshop to borrow a chisel and mallet. I then regrew myself and broke the apple off with my hammer and chisel, spread the pixie dust all over myself, the apple, and Casey Jr., my preferred getaway vehicle. We flew away into the night.

All without being noticed by a single guest, CM, or security camera. I think I shall call myself The Disneyland Bandit. ;)