PDA

View Full Version : Want to make this special..

kikid
11-19-2006, 05:56 AM
ok padders I'm in need of advice. My DH and DS (19&15) are going up for CP. That weekend just happens to be DH Birthday (52). He is sooo sweet going up with me for this event, (he's not a Disney fan). I want to make sure his Birthday is top on the list with CP following behind....Any ideas?:)

Wendi
11-19-2006, 07:56 AM
Have you made one of the dining reservations for the CP seating? I'm not exactly sure what is included and what the requirements are, but I would try to throw the two together. Call the restaurant ahead of time and see what they can arrange for you. They can probably do a special dessert, and will bring it out with fanfare and of course the "Happy Birthday" song.

kikid
11-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Have you made one of the dining reservations for the CP seating? I'm not exactly sure what is included and what the requirements are, but I would try to throw the two together. Call the restaurant ahead of time and see what they can arrange for you. They can probably do a special dessert, and will bring it out with fanfare and of course the "Happy Birthday" song.
ahh, good idea! Thank you;)