PDA

View Full Version : The magician at Santa's Reindeer Roundup

josephfive
11-17-2006, 05:50 PM
is fantastic! We saw Johnny on 11/16 and he was not your typical magician. He was very low key, talked slow like a country boy (his words) and had some wonderful illusions. We were very happy that we caught him and it was cute because Chip came and sat down next to my kids. I would highly recommend it.

Wendi
11-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the tip. I didn't realize they had a magician out there too. Is there some sort of Roundup schedule that you can pick up in the parks? I have a feeling we'll be spending a good amount of time out there next week!!!

tod
11-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Was it Dana Daniels?

--t

mgg1234
11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
We saw him the weekend before Thanksgiving. Very good, very low key. My teenage daughter remarked that he sounded a lot like Mr. Rogers.

Santa's Reindeer Roundup was a great stop during the day. Low key, quiet, and all three kids (even the two teenagers) loved decorating the cookies. Some kind of pageant was having a lunch in the ranch area in the back, so we watched them line up with tiaras and sashes.

socaltexan02
11-27-2006, 06:13 AM
We hung out at the Reindeer Round-up for a good spell on Sat. afternoon, but never saw the magician or musicians or anything. It was still a very nice spot to rest/regroup. My kids enjoyed coloring, we did get a visit from Chip and Dale, and saw Mrs. Claus, and Pluto came through rather quickly. I don't think there's an official schedule of when the performers come out, but I could be wrong. We opted to get a spot for the parade vs. waiting there longer, but I'm sure we'll be back before the season is over. :)