PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin show in DCA

atrder9901
11-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Is the Aladdin show worth seeing? We got priority seating passes with our tickets, and I was wondering if it is something two boys ( 7 and 5) would enjoy.

Thanks!!

Vegitabeta
11-15-2006, 10:26 AM
I think that most people like this show, it is wonderful. The genie in particular is a class act, and probably appeals more to adults, he's hilarious! But if you haven't seen it, you really should go! I also think that your kids will love it, especially if you've seen the movie.

barely
11-15-2006, 10:47 AM
This is a don't miss! My whole family loved it!

Wendi
11-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Absolutely! Don't miss it.

atrder9901
11-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Awesome!! Thanks for all of the responses!!! We will be sure to check it out!!:D

Rhiannon8404
11-15-2006, 11:59 AM
We see it every time we go. Sometimes twice.

CharliG
11-15-2006, 12:07 PM
My boys are 4 and 3 and LOVE IT!! It is a must see.
The live action, dancing singing, colors, loud sound.
Every seat is amazing. Has something for everyone to see.
The Genie is hilarious and every show is different as far as the jokes.

Enjoy:)

erica84
11-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Ditto on what everyone else said. I think your kids would love it! Make sure you get a line ahead of time in order to get a good seat. Have fun!

missmonkey
11-15-2006, 01:26 PM
I think every seat is a good one! This is one of the times where I don't mind sitting in the mezzanine rather than the orchestra.

I'm going to swim against the tide by suggesting that you not stand in line for the show. It's really not necessary, as they have always seemed to have room for everyone who wants to see it (of course, I wasn't there for the Vets' Day Onslaught of Ought-six -- :) ). Spend the time elsewhere in the park, then just get there at show time and rest assured that you will have good seats.

raediance
11-15-2006, 04:57 PM
Is the Aladdin show worth seeing? We got priority seating passes with our tickets, and I was wondering if it is something two boys ( 7 and 5) would enjoy.

Thanks!!
The Aladdin show is our favorite show at DCA. My brother has been singing the One Jump Ahead song since we last saw it on Friday! =] It's really funny, and the jokes are different each time. We sat on the Mezz, or whatever it's called(the top, not floor seating). You don't have to wait in line for it, and I was able to see great!