PDA

View Full Version : Toontown Question

LilysMom2003
11-14-2006, 03:17 PM
We'll be at the park this Sunday. The park opens at 8am. When it opens at this time, do the gates open early with a rope drop at 8am or do the gates remain closed until 8am? Also, does Toontown always open an hour after the park opens? Thanks!

Malcon10t
11-14-2006, 05:44 PM
We'll be at the park this Sunday. The park opens at 8am. When it opens at this time, do the gates open early with a rope drop at 8am or do the gates remain closed until 8am? Also, does Toontown always open an hour after the park opens? Thanks!No rope drop when the park opens at 8. Toontown opens an hour later.

LilysMom2003
11-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks so much!

raediance
11-15-2006, 04:55 PM
We'll be at the park this Sunday. The park opens at 8am. When it opens at this time, do the gates open early with a rope drop at 8am or do the gates remain closed until 8am? Also, does Toontown always open an hour after the park opens? Thanks!
Maybe you'll see me on Sunday! I'm going for my brother's birthday. If you see a girl in green with jeans on and brown hair, wave. =] Scream MOUSE PLANET or something. :p Lol.

Edit/:
Oops...my bad, realized I'm going on friday. =[ Oh well, not like you would've seen me anyway!