PDA

View Full Version : AP early shopping Wed. Question

jackaroosmom
11-14-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm new to the "ap world" so I don't know if this shopping thing has been done before.

While Main St. is open from 8-10 for shopping, will things like Carnation Cafe be open for breakfast? Will the fire station be open? Will the fire truck and other vehicles be running down main st.?

I am planning to go with my 2 year old. and I want him to have stuff to do besides shopping until the rest of the park opens.

I figured this was a good opportunity to get from Burbank to Anaheim with little traffic and be in the park!

I'm sure 2 hours can go pretty quickly!:)

kimi911
11-14-2006, 10:50 AM
2 hours for me on main street might be slow. ha-ha.

I hope someone else will know the answer to your question because I'm curious too though!

jackaroosmom
11-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Anyone?

Malcon10t
11-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Anyone?
According to the AP website it says that food locations will open at normal times. I doubt the vehicles will be out early. It does say "shopping", so I doubt the other stuff will be available.

goffy #1
11-15-2006, 11:36 AM
We have eaten at Carnation Cafe when the park first opens at 8, that is what me and the wife like to do some morning, don't forget you 10% discount, and just sit there people watch and enjoy a Mickey pancake or two.:fez:

Malcon10t
11-15-2006, 11:48 AM
We have eaten at Carnation Cafe when the park first opens at 8, that is what me and the wife like to do some morning, don't forget you 10% discount, and just sit there people watch and enjoy a Mickey pancake or two.:fez:But in this case the park doesn't open til 10, and the DLR website specifically says that the food locations will not open til normal times. This is just an AP shopping experience.

jackaroosmom
11-16-2006, 05:46 AM
I went on Wed. and they did have the blue ribbon bakery open, which was enough for me. It seems like they started serving in the Carnation Cafe before the rope drop, maybe around 9:30. Since I had my latte and muffin, I stopped paying attention!

Light day at the park, by the way!;)