PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary celebration pins

MunkyMe13
11-13-2006, 09:59 PM
I saw a picture of a YOAMD pin for anniversaries and I was wondering if anyone knew where or how to get this. DH and I are going to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary that was on Halloween. Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Swhite
11-14-2006, 04:51 AM
We just got back from our vacation, celebrating our 20th anniversary.

When we checked in at PP, the CM asked if we were there for any special occasion. We told her, and she gave us the buttons, balloons, autographed Mickey picture, and at turndown time, they gave us MM treats, and sprinkled the bed with rose petals, shaped into a heart!

The day of our actual anniversary we wore our buttons, and the CM's really made us feel special! On GRR, we got our own raft.

What a great trip!

Park Freak
11-14-2006, 08:24 AM
We just got back from our vacation, celebrating our 20th anniversary.

When we checked in at PP, the CM asked if we were there for any special occasion. We told her, and she gave us the buttons, balloons, autographed Mickey picture, and at turndown time, they gave us MM treats, and sprinkled the bed with rose petals, shaped into a heart!

The day of our actual anniversary we wore our buttons, and the CM's really made us feel special! On GRR, we got our own raft.

What a great trip!

That is so cool:cool: now I'm going to have to bring my dh on our anniversary:D