PDA

View Full Version : Single rider lines

Pixie Glitter
05-21-2002, 09:57 AM
I've tried to find the answer to this question elsewhere, but no luck, so I've decided to come to the real experts (again!) :)

Could someone please tell me whether there are single rider lines for any of the attractions at DL and DCA? And if so, do they really move faster than the regular stand by lines?

Thanks,
Pixie Glitter

EandCDad
05-21-2002, 09:59 AM
I believe they are on Soarin' Over California (DCA) and Indiana Jones (DL). Uncle Dick swears by em if I recall correctly. He will weigh in, I'm sure.

FredofLasVegas
05-21-2002, 10:14 AM
There are single riders lines for Maliboomer, Mulholland Madness, Soarin over California, and Indiana Jones. I thought there might be one more attraction at DL with a SRL, but maybe I'm just thinking of when the Rocket Rods was operational.

Yes, I find the SRLs very, very helpful. There's NO WAY I would wait in the normal line for Maliboomer or MM. Too long for the type of ride it is. Waits for the attactions on SRLs are very short, so use them.

RideMax Mark
05-21-2002, 10:40 AM
I hadn't been aware of single rider for Mulholland Madness -- when did they start that? Also, Grizzly has SR, but it's usually seemed a bit "iffy" as to whether they run it or not, so I wouldn't necessarily count on it.

Uncle Dick
05-21-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by RideMax Mark
I hadn't been aware of single rider for Mulholland Madness -- when did they start that? Also, Grizzly has SR, but it's usually seemed a bit "iffy" as to whether they run it or not, so I wouldn't necessarily count on it.
The only rides with "permanent" single rider are Maliboomer (which actually has a single rider line hardwired into the queue), Indiana Jones and Soarin' (which both use a paper system). I've heard that on busier days, MM and GRR both get Single Rider as well, but neither advertises it. I guess it couldn't hurt to ask the CM out in front of each individual attraction.

Pixie Glitter
05-21-2002, 02:25 PM
Thanks, everyone! I knew I could count on you. :)

MonorailMan
05-21-2002, 07:01 PM
Mulholland Maddess does have Single Rider, just ask the CM, they will direct you to the E-Exit gate to enter. :)