PDA

View Full Version : # for Disney Engine Ears? no ears in our box. ack!

hippiemama
11-12-2006, 06:32 AM
anyone have a phone number for engine ears? Just got home and we stuffed a box - no ears!!!! i have to get some ears

hippiemama
11-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Bought the kids a potato head box o' parts for a christmas gift. Had to hurry while my friend kept them busy on the other end of the store. Did great I thought til I dumped the box to show hubby and realized we have no mickey ears in the box?!?!?! I must get some - who do i call? the store, right? Got a number?

Ack. Hate when I goof.

samkj
11-12-2006, 06:46 AM
You can call Delivears 800-362-4533 or you can check Mouseshoppe.com. They may be able to get them for you.

Park Freak
11-12-2006, 08:55 AM
I,ll bet that they have them at thelaughing place.com. They have alot! :)
I bet you'll find even more things there that you didn't plan on lol, I always do. :D Good luck!!

adriennek
11-12-2006, 08:59 AM
Did great I thought til I dumped the box to show hubby and realized we have no mickey ears in the box?!?!?! I must get some - who do i call? the store, right? Got a number?

I second the MouseShoppe (http://www.mouseshoppe.com) recommendation. Their price is often better than Delivears once you account for shipping. I'm a very happy MS customer - if you don't see what you're looking for at the site, you can e-mail them directly at: orders@mouseshoppe.com (Edited to add- sometimes Delivears can't get everything in the park, believe it or not. MS can often get stuff for you that Delivears can't or won't.)

Adrienne

Park Freak
11-12-2006, 09:00 AM
I'm sorry thats just laughingplace.com there is no "the" :eek:

hippiemama
11-12-2006, 10:51 AM
thanks all. Will be on the phone tomorrow i'm sure but will check the other sites online now!