PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Mouse House & Official Album & Fantasmic.

pHluid13
05-29-2001, 08:10 AM
Alright, so my car got broken into, and they took all my CD's, including my fantasia limited numbered edition. Now I know they dont make the numbered edition of fantasia anymore, which sucks, but they also stole my Disneyland Official Album, Fantasmic/MSEP CD, and my Mickey Mouse House CD. Anyone know if these CD's are still available at the park? If so, do you know how long they will be available for? Can I get them online, if so, where? If I can't get them online but can get them in the park, would someone be willing to get it for me and mail it to me?

adriennek
05-29-2001, 09:58 AM
First, a disclaimer: I am Adrienne Krock-- I write the Parenting and Potties sections.

Now, I'll tell you-- I'm sorry that your car got broken into! Yes, you can get Disneyland CDs online from MouseShoppe (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/) :) I don't know specifically if those CDs are available anymore, but Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix, who runs MouseShoppe, (and who I am not,) will be able to help you, I'm sure.

Adrienne K

Napsto
05-29-2001, 12:31 PM
check ebay too!

joe042279
06-25-2001, 02:58 PM
went to disneyland june 3 and they had offical album and the fantasmic/msep.
:)

cstephens
06-25-2001, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by pHluid13
Alright, so my car got broken into, and they took all my CD's, including my fantasia limited numbered edition.

We happened to notice yesterday that the Fantasia 2000 limited edition CDs were still available at Off the Page in DCA.