PDA

View Full Version : Going Next week to DLR, do you want me to take pictures?

bassett1976
11-11-2006, 09:16 AM
My wife HAS to go to a conference next week (Nov 19-22) in Anaheim. I really hate it when that happens. ;) Since she will be going to the conference I will have a lot of free time on my hands for the weekdays. I was planning on going in the park a few times so that I can take pictures.

SO

If you'd like me to take pictures of anything specific please let me know. I'm thinking about a trip down to the hotels but I always find better things to do inside of the parks. Go figure...

Wendi
11-11-2006, 09:22 AM
You always take fabulous pictures... no special requests from me, but I'll be looking forward to seeing them when you post them. Hey, maybe I'll see myself in your pix... I'll be there November 20-23!

pisces
11-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Nighttime pictures. When everything is lit up.

Toontown at night.

What is the carpet in the GCH lobby?

bassett1976
11-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Nighttime pictures. When everything is lit up.

Toontown at night.

What is the carpet in the GCH lobby?

I will add these to my list. I wanted to take some night pictures and drag in the tripod already! TT at night might be interesting.

disney lady
11-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Characters in holiday outfits (Chip N Dale, Reindeer Pluto, etc...)

bassett1976
11-14-2006, 02:20 PM
BUMP,

Any last takers? Something you'd like a picture of.

pisces, I finally realized why you wanted a picture of the carpet. I noticed on another web site that the carpet was replaced. I did notice that darkbeer has a picture on his smugmug page if you want it quicker.

Niele
11-14-2006, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=bassett1976]BUMP,

If it's not too much of a hassle, and you're hanging around outside in DTD, I would luuuuuuv a picture of our brick (C06 143).... only if you want to or have time. We'll be there in December and can see it then but I just wanted to make sure it's in now. Much mahalo. (and please don't feel any pressure at all to do this, I can wait):D

bassett1976
11-14-2006, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=bassett1976]BUMP,

If it's not too much of a hassle, and you're hanging around outside in DTD, I would luuuuuuv a picture of our brick (C06 143).... only if you want to or have time. We'll be there in December and can see it then but I just wanted to make sure it's in now. Much mahalo. (and please don't feel any pressure at all to do this, I can wait):D

I will do my best. I wrote it down. Now the hard part, remembering to take the list with your number on it...

Niele
11-14-2006, 04:51 PM
remember, it's the effort that counts .... just asking if you could take photos for us was a really nice thing to do..... may Walt bless you with multiple fast passes everytime you go ... LOL

bassett1976
11-23-2006, 09:46 AM

I found the correct brick. Let me know if you want me to post it online or send it through email. I sent a PM to you yesterday with my email.