PDA

View Full Version : DLR AP e-mail, Steakhouse 55 name confirmed, extra discount on merchandise, more

Darkbeer
11-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Just got an e-mail of a Disneyland Resort AP "Extra"

Some highlights...

1. They mention "Steakhouse 55" (formerly Granville's)

2. On November 15th and 16th, all AP holders get an extra 10% off merchandise (some items excluded).

This includes selected Dtd stores.

So for most AP holders, they will get 10% instead of normally not getting a discount, and Premium AP holders get 20% off instead of 10%.

3. Wetzel's Pretzels is giving 20% off (twice the normal amount) to all AP holders thru December 15th

Marasmama
11-10-2006, 02:17 PM
They better not have gotten rid of my Grand Marnier Soufle at Granvilles/Steakhouse 55.

SoCalSteven
11-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Well, I've got reservations at Granville's for Nov 18th. I hope they don't change before then.

Darkbeer
11-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Well, I've got reservations at Granville's for Nov 18th. I hope they don't change before then.

They will honor your reservation no matter which name is above the entrance.

I stopped by this evening to grab a photo of the new sign, but the CM's at the entrance say that the name change isn't scheduled until December 1st.

But they were surprised to hear that Disney has changed the name at Disneyland.com, and sent out the info to the AP holders that the name has already changed.....

SoCalSteven
11-11-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm just worried that they are going to hike the prices. Granville's isn't cheap by any stretch, but I've been satisfied for the money every time.