PDA

View Full Version : I Booked the Holiday Tour

Niwel
11-09-2006, 10:33 AM
My honey and I will be there Dec. 9.... last tour out! I'm so excited... he's never seen the holiday decor. We were able to get the AP discount, too -- so we saved $$ (at least enough for some fun food).
Who else is going?

Mommy2NicknMax
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm going but haven't decided on a date yet. I know it will have to be a Monday since the parks are busy on weekends and my husband is off on Mondays so he can watch the boys.

Califgirl
11-09-2006, 02:55 PM
You got the AP discount in Dec? YAY! I'll have to call tomorrow morning!

TikiTiki
11-10-2006, 08:34 AM
We have the tour booked for the 10th of December. Since we purchased the tickets today, they gave me the discount as well!

I just LOVE that tour!

Mommy2NicknMax
11-10-2006, 08:47 AM
According to the AP Newsletter the discount on the tour is vaild November 17 - December 30.

mariezp
11-10-2006, 05:18 PM
TikiTiki, I booked today for Dec.10th too! We are on the 4:20 tour. Which did you take? I got 3 tickets for my hubby, 6 year old daughter and myself. :D This is our first ever tour. It is also the first time we have been during the holiday season. I am so excited!

TikiTiki
11-10-2006, 10:24 PM
TikiTiki, I booked today for Dec.10th too! We are on the 4:20 tour. Which did you take? I got 3 tickets for my hubby, 6 year old daughter and myself. :D This is our first ever tour. It is also the first time we have been during the holiday season. I am so excited!

We are on the 4:15 tour so I'll just bet we'll be seeing you when we are seated for the Christmas Parade near IASW in the evening! Or we might be passing you off and on during the tour! I am hoping to get all five in our party to wear Christmouse Ears! Then we'll really be easy to spot! ;)

You are going to love this tour. Everything is SO beautiful during Christmastime at DL. We decided after last years trip ( our first Holiday Tour experience ) that we would be doing it every year. We might see some of the same things year to year, but it's just too wonderful to pass up. Plus, how can you beat express boarding on two of the MOST Christmassy of all the rides and a premium seat for the Christmas parade??

I'll keep a watchful eye out for you!