PDA

View Full Version : Food Vouchers

kenzmom2cu
11-06-2006, 05:38 PM
For all thoses who have bought these with therir package can you please let me know where they can/can't be used? We are going for 4 days, but bought the 3 day meal plan. Thanks in advance. Also who else will be there Dec. 12th - 15th?

hlbtimes2
11-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Most of them can be used at any restaurant or out door dinning cart in either park or in any of the hotels. There will be some ($5 snack) vouchers that are only good in the parks, not the hotels. The character meal voucher can be used at Goofys at DLH, Minnies at the plaza, Storytellers at GC or Lilo's at PP. It includes tax and tip. There is another breakfast voucher in the package. It says "breakfast in the park". It will not be enough to cover the cost at breakfast with Minnie, but could be applied toward that if you wanted to do another char. breakfast. It is, however, good at Carnation, River Bell, and Club Buzz. I recomend Carnation Cafe.

You can combine the vouchers in anyway you want. MIx and match from book to book. Be sure to carry some small bills to make up the difference between the total and the voucher amounts.

kenzmom2cu
11-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Wow sounds like you have used these a few time. Thanks for all the info!!

Rhiannon8404
11-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Be sure to carry some small bills to make up the difference between the total and the voucher amounts.
A friend of mine just got back. Apparently they don't give change of any type on the vouchers, so make sure whatever you are buying is more than the amount of the voucher you will be using and make up the difference in cash.

hlbtimes2
11-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow sounds like you have used these a few time. Thanks for all the info!!

We've used them a few times. While they dont save any money, they work well as a budgeting tool for us. We usually book in advance, when we have a chunk of money (dh gets 2 bonuses a year). We arent good at saving money, so if we prepay for meals while we have the cash, we know we wont be hungry while we are there!