PDA

View Full Version : Snow?

Evilqueen4ever
11-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Will there be the "snow fall" on Main Street after the fireworks, I'm inquiring for the week of Nov 12th - 17th?

I also heard no Electric Parade???
Thanks!!

Darkbeer
11-05-2006, 06:04 PM
The Electrical Parade will not return until December 15th, for about 3 weeks. It will be held at DCA.

The Snow Fall should be daily starting November 10th at Disneyland at the end of the Beleive Fireworks, unless there is is bad weather. (The snow is basically glycerin, which can be slippery in the rain.)

Pirate Princess
11-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Any reports if the snow also fall in front of IASW again this year?

I Heart Disneyland!
11-05-2006, 10:10 PM
The Snow Fall should be daily starting November 10th at Disneyland at the end of the Beleive Fireworks, unless there is is bad weather. .)

Confused. The DL website says that the parade and fireworks start on Nov. 17.

woody9six
11-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Confused. The DL website says that the parade and fireworks start on Nov. 17.

Check the calendar section again. My family is going down on the 13th of Nov. and it has the fireworks show listed (as does the listing for the 10th). The parade begins on the 17th.

I Heart Disneyland!
11-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Check the calendar section again. My family is going down on the 13th of Nov. and it has the fireworks show listed (as does the listing for the 10th). The parade begins on the 17th.

OOOOHHHHHHHH! Thank you! Will do!!!!!

ETA: Checked and you are right! Thanks so much. Now I will see them more than once during my stay!!! Yahooooo!

Darkbeer
11-06-2006, 03:48 AM
We are talking about two different parades.

Christmas Season, including the Fireworks, Santa's Reindeer Roundup and small world holiday all start Friday, November 10th.

The Christmas Fantasy Parade at Disneyland starts Friday, November 17th.

Disney's Electrical Parade at DCA will be offered for 3 weeks starting Friday, December 15th before it returns to Hiatus status for most of the first half of 2007.

reoking
11-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Any reports if the snow also fall in front of IASW again this year?

Report is 100% for snow in front of IASW. Enjoy!

Pirate Princess
11-11-2006, 07:12 AM
Report is 100% for snow in front of IASW. Enjoy!
Whoooooo Hoooooo Thank you!

DisneyLynn
11-14-2006, 09:54 PM
I was there last night (Nov. 13) and there was LOTS of snow in front of IASW, so much that the kids were making "SNOWBALLS"! at one point a "snowball" fell on my camera and I shouted something I shouldn't have in front of the kids because my lens went black.

I Heart Disneyland!
11-14-2006, 10:07 PM
I've been there all of this week and there are fireworks and snow each night!

Pirate Princess
11-14-2006, 10:10 PM
I've been there all of this week and there are fireworks and snow each night!
Yeah yeah yeah... rub it in ;) .... I'm still doing homework and will probably be doing so (and intermittently checking MP) for the next three hours....

BUT I WILL BE THERE IN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY SNOW ON!!!!

Ahhh.. it feels good to scream and dream...

I Heart Disneyland!
11-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah yeah yeah... rub it in ;) .... I'm still doing homework and will probably be doing so (and intermittently checking MP) for the next three hours....

BUT I WILL BE THERE IN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY SNOW ON!!!!

Ahhh.. it feels good to scream and dream...

When you are there enjoying the snow and fireworks, I'll be back home in Seattle in the rain and muck and probably REAL snow in a month! ha! Enjoy your time at DL!!!!! The decor went up above and over the streets today on Main Street. SOOOOOOO cute!

PAPACITO
11-15-2006, 02:57 PM
I was there last night (Nov. 13) and there was LOTS of snow in front of IASW, so much that the kids were making "SNOWBALLS"! at one point a "snowball" fell on my camera and I shouted something I shouldn't have in front of the kids because my lens went black. Its king of hard to make snowballs when the snow is actually soap.:)

raediance
11-15-2006, 05:03 PM
The Electrical Parade will not return until December 15th, for about 3 weeks. It will be held at DCA.

The Snow Fall should be daily starting November 10th at Disneyland at the end of the Beleive Fireworks, unless there is is bad weather. (The snow is basically glycerin, which can be slippery in the rain.)
I totally forgot about the snow! =] That is making me so much more excited for Friday! =]