PDA

View Full Version : Awesome day today!

Whittibo
11-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Well today was an AWESOME DAY for us at Disneyland. We were hopeing the last 8 days to be part of the YOAMD prize give-a-ways, and today was our last chance. No, we didn't win any dreams, BUT we got something better.

First, we found someone's annual pass in the street, gave it to a CM and he gave us a set of limited edition Tink Pins. I said, "oh, can we have two", so he gave us TWO sets. So we now have 4 LE pins, one for each girl in our family.

Then.. as I was talking to another CM, we hear over the PA system, that Joey and Edyta from Dancing with the Stars would be dancing in front of of the castle!!!!!!!!

So at 10:30, TWO hours early, we went and got front and center, and waited and waited and crowds poured in and we had the best seats!! (well, standing room anyway). We got to be part of the T.V. Special and YES, it will be shown this coming Tuesday night on Dancing With the Stars!!

Now if it was Mario, I would have been peeing my pants with excitment, but still, seeing a star, and watching them dance just 20' from us! They walked past us, we were in the front row right near the steps!!

But for those who watch, on Tuesday night, keep your eye out for us. We were on the right hand of the stage, so when Joey and Edyta are walking up the steps, we're on their right hand side, right at the bottom of the steps. My oldest daughter has on a pink jacket (she had a Pirates shirt on, and they couldn't film her with it because it has a picture of Johnny and Orlando on it) Middle daughter has on a Pirates hat, and little daughter has on a blue Tigger shirt. I was wearing a white shirt, I was the only one around me with short dark hair. My husband was behind me to my right, tall good looking guy. ;)

I can't wait till Tuesday!!!!

backsthepack
11-04-2006, 04:18 AM
Oh that is so cool! I don't normally watch the show, but I will on Tuesday so that I can keep an eye out for you guys!

Leap for Joy
11-04-2006, 05:12 AM
Oh that is so cool! I don't normally watch the show, but I will on Tuesday so that I can keep an eye out for you guys!
Me too!!!

Whittibo
11-04-2006, 05:44 AM
There were a LOT of people there who don't normally watch the show, pushing to get up front. They were acting like big fans and didn't even know who was there. There was a couple girls who were right beside us, they didn't watch the show, but one of them was chosen to go up and ask Joey a question. They asked my oldest daughter to ask a question, she had a GOOD one too, we filled out the form and then they didn't call her. Called the girl in front of us and the one behind us. I had warned her that just because she was asked, doesn't mean they would call her up.

It was a lot of fun for our last day. And the Tink pins just made everything perfect.

Whittibo
11-04-2006, 08:01 PM
I am trying to compress the video so I can post it, but it's not working. So here's a cute picture. This is my daughter Kelsey, just feet away from Joey and Edyta!

http://www.chubbuddies.com/joeykelsey.jpg

kenzmom2cu
11-05-2006, 07:44 AM
That's pretty cool. I'm a fan too. I'll keep my eye out for you all on tuesday

Whittibo
11-05-2006, 07:57 PM
OK, on the Dancing with the Stars site, http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/ in the lower right corner, it has a "view Dreams come true commercial". I have dial up and can't get it to load... someone please find it for me and see what it is. :)

It's killing me to see what they filmed!

Malcon10t
11-05-2006, 08:01 PM
OK, on the Dancing with the Stars site, http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancing/ in the lower right corner, it has a "view Dreams come true commercial". I have dial up and can't get it to load... someone please find it for me and see what it is. :)

It's killing me to see what they filmed!Its the commercial that is playing on ABC, with the clouds and little princess, etc... Nothing to do with DWTS.

Whittibo
11-06-2006, 06:42 AM
Well that's lame. Why is it on the DWTS website? Ugh!

Thanks for looking, I didn't want to miss anything. ;)

Malcon10t
11-06-2006, 07:05 AM
Well that's lame. Why is it on the DWTS website? Ugh!

Thanks for looking, I didn't want to miss anything. ;)Well, ABC is a Disney owned station, so I am sure thats why they have the Disney commercial links. But, we will be watching tomorrow night!