PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Card?

Dmitry
11-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi All,
I run a rewards program where members can earn free stuff such as Disney Dollars and Disney Gift cards for shopping at Disney.com and other stores, visiting sites, signing up for offers and so on.
I wanted your opinion on what you think is more convenient to use at theme parks: Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards. Based on popularity, from what I see people redeem for it seems to be almost a tie, but I was not in Disney theme parks for a while so I am not sure what is more convenient to use now. I want to stock up on them before the holiday rush starts.

Thanks for your help!

bbangel
11-02-2006, 02:13 PM
I like the card because you can use it on-line. I think people who use them as gifts for the kids prefer the dollars as they are more "fun".

MammaSilva
11-02-2006, 02:21 PM
At the park, I'd go more for disney dollars than the cards, simply because ODV can't process 'card' transactions, they are strictly cash only but the Disney Dollars are cash so you can use them more easily than the card and there is the issue of trying to remember exactly how much is left on a card. Disney bucks...it's done.

jillshumway
11-03-2006, 05:29 AM
When I asked this at the park I was told Dollers were more collectable. I found that the card was easier to find.

I want to join your rewards program Can I get some info?

JIll

Dmitry
11-03-2006, 06:56 AM
When I asked this at the park I was told Dollers were more collectable. I found that the card was easier to find.

I want to join your rewards program Can I get some info?

JIll

Hi JIll,
It is quickrewards.net. I think a lot of you might already be a member of it. I am not sure. Let me know if you have any questions on how it works.

Thanks everyone for your replies. It is very hard to decide since everyone seems to have mixed opinions, but Disney Dollars seems to be a lot harder to get then Disney Dollars.