PDA

View Full Version : Priority Seating

mjjpower
11-01-2006, 12:27 PM
I noticed when booking through Costco it stated that we would have priority seating for certain events....anyone know what these are?
Thanks

Malcon10t
11-01-2006, 12:53 PM
I noticed when booking through Costco it stated that we would have priority seating for certain events....anyone know what these are?
ThanksI believe it is "preferred seating". It is usually to Aladdin and the Block Party Bash. There are usually a couple others also, such as maybe "Tough to be a bug" and Muppets.

disneychick
11-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Yes, it is "preferred seating" - we also booked our package through Costco Travel, and I just double-checked our vouchers :)

Malcon10t is right on the money with the events offered. We're planning to use ours on "Aladdin", as I've heard the Muppets are pretty easy to get into.

Pirate Princess
11-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Yes, it is "preferred seating" - we also booked our package through Costco Travel, and I just double-checked our vouchers :)

Malcon10t is right on the money with the events offered. We're planning to use ours on "Aladdin", as I've heard the Muppets are pretty easy to get into.
You make it sound like you can only choose one preffered seating. Has it changed? It used to be that you could use them all. Before they just tore off the little stubs after you used it.

Malcon10t
11-01-2006, 03:05 PM
You make it sound like you can only choose one preffered seating. Has it changed? It used to be that you could use them all. Before they just tore off the little stubs after you used it.
Thats how they still are. I just can't remember which shows are currently available.

disneychick
11-01-2006, 03:14 PM

Yes, you can use them all - I just meant that we're really only planning to use it for Aladdin as from what I've been hearing, there's no real need to use it in other places. That's the plan, anyway :) - we may find otherwise once we're actually there!

Sorry for the confusion :)

tonytone
11-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Thats how they still are. I just can't remember which shows are currently available.
Let's see if I can rattle them off from memory--Aladdin, Muppet 3D, ITTBAB, and Golden Dreams...or at least those are the shows listed on the DCA PS voucher included in WDTC packages. I dunno if Block Party Bash is a recent addition or replacement, and/or if it's a Costco-only thing so I can't really confirm or deny if that's included.

Aladdin is the only PS voucher that has any practical value IMHO--as disneychick alluded to, Muppet--and ITTBAB and GD, as well--are basically walk-up...i.e., no having to wait 30 minutes or more in really long lines. I believe PS in ITTBAB and Muppet 3D (and probably GD too) shows gives you "exclusive" seating in row 5, based on my observation that row five was "roped" off, and hearing a CM explain as much to someone else who had asked about it.