PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

MouseMotor
10-31-2006, 06:13 PM
Recently, i purchased nine (9) eight-day park hopper tickets at the "everyone plays for the kid's price" through Walt Disney Travel. If the "kid's play free" special comes out before our February trip am I going to get some type of refund and/or consideration/compensation if I make a request?

The tickets were not part of a complete package, although I also purchased a character breakfast and transportation to and from LAX. I got a deal on the Hotel and did OK on the airfare.

Malcon10t
10-31-2006, 06:48 PM
Recently, i purchased nine (9) eight-day park hopper tickets at the "everyone plays for the kid's price" through Walt Disney Travel. If the "kid's play free" special comes out before our February trip am I going to get some type of refund and/or consideration/compensation if I make a request?

The tickets were not part of a complete package, although I also purchased a character breakfast and transportation to and from LAX. I got a deal on the Hotel and did OK on the airfare.
Not usually, the tickets are listed as non refundable. Once purchased, there are no refunds.