PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used the Million Dreams Free Park Hopper?

Maus
10-31-2006, 08:44 AM
My friend received one of the Year of a Million Dreams Park Hopper tickets in the mail. Her parents also received one. She's not sure she'll be able to make it to the park by Nov. 15. Can she give the tickets to someone who is able to use them? Do they ask for ID when you redeem the coupon?

Pirate Princess
10-31-2006, 09:15 AM
My friend received one of the Year of a Million Dreams Park Hopper tickets in the mail. Her parents also received one. She's not sure she'll be able to make it to the park by Nov. 15. Can she give the tickets to someone who is able to use them? Do they ask for ID when you redeem the coupon?
Why did your friend recieve one in the mail? (Sorry I am not answering your question... but I have no idea about the answer.) Did s/he sign up for a contest or was it a random marketing mail?

Maus
10-31-2006, 09:19 AM
Why did your friend recieve one in the mail? (Sorry I am not answering your question... but I have no idea about the answer.) Did s/he sign up for a contest or was it a random marketing mail?

It was the random marketing mailing at the kick-off of the Million Dreams campaign. There was a thread about it a while ago but I was unable to find it to see if there are any answers to my questions there. Anyway I'm not sure why these two families received them. They live in Elsinore and Temecula and are not annual passholders.

Malcon10t
10-31-2006, 09:45 AM
My friend received one of the Year of a Million Dreams Park Hopper tickets in the mail. Her parents also received one. She's not sure she'll be able to make it to the park by Nov. 15. Can she give the tickets to someone who is able to use them? Do they ask for ID when you redeem the coupon?Yes, she can hand them off to someone. A lot of them have been sold on eBay. No ID required.

Darkbeer
10-31-2006, 10:14 AM
Actually, you need to show up at the park with an ID to match up with the name OR address on the voucher.

The rules state that you must use the ParkHopper on the same day as the voucher is turned in.

You can see the fine print at the bottom of the first post in this thread (basically an image of the mailer).

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39036

I just checked eBay, and I cannot find any of the special YOAMD Comp 1 day ParkHoppers listed.

I presume once you show your ID and turn in the voucher, you could let someone else use it (such as the person who had the ID that matches the voucher having an AP).

Maus
10-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Yes, we've read the fine print and understand the requirements for ID. I was just wondering if someone had actually used one of these vouchers and what their experience was. She's not trying to cheat the system or sell them on eBay, she just didn't want them to go to waste if someone else could use them. If ID is checked when they are redeemed then obviously no one else can and she's okay with that.