PDA

View Full Version : Parks In February

meandthree
10-31-2006, 06:39 AM
Our Annual Passes expire in March and I am not really excited about going again at Spring Break, can anyone tell me how the crowds are in February?

mommy-san
10-31-2006, 06:43 AM
We were there last February, the 1st to the 5th. The week days were good, but oh my gosh, the weekends were nuts. I don't mind the crowds, but the wait at award weiners in Cal. Adventure was like 45 minutes for a hot dog. Though I heard many people say that the crowds were abnormally big.
We are going back January 31st to the 6th of feb. so I guess I didn't have that bad of time!

jillshumway
10-31-2006, 06:49 AM
WE went for a week last febuary. the weekend was crazy a chearleading convention at DCA. The weather was great and the crowdes were perfect mid week it did rain one day but that was our favorite day we spent there.

JIll

Leap for Joy
10-31-2006, 09:25 AM
All Tucson schools have a long weekend at the end of February for Fiesta de los Vaqueros. This year it falls on Feb 24th.

Even so, we went during that weekend last year and it wasn't bad.

nickapoohiluvu
10-31-2006, 01:18 PM
Tucson kids are off Thursday Feb 22 & Friday Feb 23 for Rodeo days (we're going). Also, Disneyland Reservations told me "limited availability" due to conventions. Got my car and hotel ressies already and am glad. I will keep checking for cheap rates, though.

Darkbeer
10-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Days I would avoid

Valentine's Day, always busy

President's Day Weekend - always busy

Seems like all the other weekends are busy with events such as Dance and Cheer competitions, and folks using the local SoCal special (the last few years it has been the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" 2fer ticket).

So weekdays in February should be good, avoiding the 14th and the 19th.