PDA

View Full Version : Splash Mountain help needed please...

MammaSilva
10-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Does anyone know the name of the 'hill/drop' on Splash, I am working on a scrapbook page and really want to use the name not just "the drop", I thought it was chickapin/chickapen hill...anyone out there know for sure?

marklodi
10-30-2006, 09:20 AM
Hiya Mamma,

Actually, the entire mountain is called Chickapin Hill, but you'd be safe calling the last drop that.

From AllEars.net (http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mk_splash.htm)

For the grand finale, you plunge with Brer Rabbit from the top of Chickapin Hill, down five stories into the briar patch.

PinkFloyd
10-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Not sure, but I think the name of the actual fall is Laughing Place. I didn't know that the name of the hill was Chickapin Hill though :)

The Real Cinderella
10-30-2006, 10:31 AM
Hmm ... I think the Laughing Place is your destination after the fall, past the briar patch.

I'd stick with Chickapin Hill. Sounds safe.

AngelBear
10-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Yep, Chickapin Hill. I've got it on a show I taped from 1991 and that's what it says. Laughing Place is where you go after the drop.

MammaSilva
10-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks so much everyone, I "thought" it was Chickapin Hill but I wanted confirmation before committing it on a scrapbook page....not willing to risk egg on my face with the family ya know :D!

ima_mickeyfan
10-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks so much everyone, I "thought" it was Chickapin Hill but I wanted confirmation before committing it on a scrapbook page....not willing to risk egg on my face with the family ya know :D!

now you know, you will have to post your scrapbook pages for us all t'o look at!!! I still have my disneyland pics to scrap. I am behind about 2 years working on 9 kids' albums though...I have 1 child leaving soon so I really need to get his done ASAP!