PDA

View Full Version : What is the free gift with purchase?

PrincessMomma
10-28-2006, 09:38 PM
We will going on a trip to Dland soon, and in my notes I wrote that there is a free gift with purchase the first Sunday of the month. I forgot to write what it was or how to get it. We are AP holders and Disney Visa members ~ I think it was through one of those. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Empico
10-29-2006, 11:41 AM
You're probably thinking about the free pin with purchase of $20 worth of pins at "selected locations" in the park. I asked Delivears about it. They said it's only if you are purchasing pins in person in the park. You need to ask for it. They may not have had it or they may be out of it. I think it changes every month.

cstephens
10-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Actually, you don't have to ask for it. If they have the pins, and your purchase qualifies, they'll give you the free pin(s).

They have a different theme every six months or so. Currently, they're doing pins of fictional pirates-related eating establishments.

ima_mickeyfan
10-29-2006, 08:46 PM
so you have to purchase your qualifying amount of pins on the first sunday of the month in order to get your free pins? and is this only at the pin stores and carts?

Nancy
10-30-2006, 08:14 AM
so you have to purchase your qualifying amount of pins on the first sunday of the month in order to get your free pins? and is this only at the pin stores and carts?

We did this last year. You can buy pins anyplace in the parks and save the reciets too. But you can get the free pin at certain places. The Disney Store in DTD is one place to get them. The little gift shop outside of IASW also had free pins. In fact the CM there is who told me to save the reciets if I wasn't buying $30 worth at one time.

Tinker Bell
10-30-2006, 09:46 AM
The rule is not to combine receipts so most CM wont. You may find some that will. Plus remember that is $20 before tax. Also again Some CM are more giving then others. Sometimes the Lanyard pins will go for a week sometimes only lasting the day. It depends on what is being realeased that week. If you do buy your $20 worth and the store you are in does not have the GWP pin all ways ask someone in other store you vist during the day if they have them.