PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a 1 day ticket in advance?

jrsharp21
10-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know if there somewhere I can buy a one day ticket in advance? Disney store? At the hotel I am staying at (Carousel Inn)?

chrisaustx
10-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Vons in Garden Grove, Safeway Stores in the Sacramento area, Ebay sellers do sell 1 day tickets online.

Malcon10t
10-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Does anyone know if there somewhere I can buy a one day ticket in advance? Disney store? At the hotel I am staying at (Carousel Inn)?I would try the Disney Store first. I think the hotels only sell multiday tickets.

Mommy2NicknMax
10-27-2006, 10:39 AM
I'd say Disney Store too. My parents just did this a few weeks ago. But call first and make sure they have them. Sometimes they run out.

biolabetty
10-27-2006, 10:56 AM
I usually order mine at disneyland.com and sometimes it's even cheaper there. If I don't have enough time for it to be mailed to me, I pick it up at the will call booth. There is hardly ever a line there, and it's really easy to do.

jrsharp21
10-27-2006, 11:27 AM
I live in Sacramento area and I checked Safeway. They only have multi-day passes. Also I tried to get it online but they only had the one day hopper. I will only be there for about 7 hours so I just wanted to do a one park-one day ticket for Disneyland. Looks like I may try Disney Store this weekend.

biolabetty
10-27-2006, 11:29 AM
I tried to get a one day one park ticket last week online. Yes, you can't get one online, but you can call the phone number they have at the ticket site and get your ticket that way. Just remember that they close at 5:00.

chrisaustx
10-28-2006, 07:45 AM
I sent you a private message as where to get a 1 day Disneyland ticket down here in Fullerton, the only catch is that the office is only open 8 to 5 Monday to Friday.
http://asi.fullerton.edu/tsu/infoservices.asp
chrisaustx.smugmug.com

jrsharp21
10-28-2006, 09:31 AM
I sent you a private message as where to get a 1 day Disneyland ticket down here in Fullerton, the only catch is that the office is only open 8 to 5 Monday to Friday.
http://asi.fullerton.edu/tsu/infoservices.asp
chrisaustx.smugmug.com

Got your message. Thanks for the tip. Only thing is that my flight gets in at 11:30 at Orange County and then I am driving straight to the hotel. I was hoping to be able to leave my bags and go straight over to DL with ticket in hand. Trying to make the most of my time there.

reoking
10-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Got your message. Thanks for the tip. Only thing is that my flight gets in at 11:30 at Orange County and then I am driving straight to the hotel. I was hoping to be able to leave my bags and go straight over to DL with ticket in hand. Trying to make the most of my time there.

Von's would be your best bet. I believe a 1 day hopper is $68 there. As for locations, there are several near the park.

Using zip code 92803 from the park, the closest Von's is 130 W. Lincoln
Anaheim, CA 92805 Store Phone:714-537-3770. You can find others with this link: http://shop.safeway.com/superstore/default.asp?page=slocator

Hope this helps.:)

dohgusgus
10-29-2006, 06:53 PM
I live in So. Cal and they no longer sell one day reg. tickets to Dland, they have parkhoppers i believe.