PDA

View Full Version : Castle Paper Models?

dznyphreak
10-25-2006, 07:51 PM
This may sound like a weird request, but I'm crossing my fingers that someone will be able to help me.

I've been looking around the internet for something new to do and I stumbled across building paper models, of which I've found a few for free download. However, these are such things as the White House and Capitol building.

My question is...here goes...does anyone know where to find a free paper model of Sleeping Beauty Castle? I've found ones you have to pay for (like on http://www.disneyexperience.com/models/model_store.html), but would like to keep that $20 if at all possible. So, is there anyone, anyone out there who can help me? Any assistance (even "nope, such things don't exist") would be appreciated.

Thanks.

DISNEYLAND GUY
10-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Ask, and you shall recieve!

On the same website, they have the model for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

http://www.disneyexperience.com/models/castle_model.html

just use the downloads, its all the same stuff that is on the CD, minus some bonus stuff.

Hope That Helps!

- DISNEYLAND GUY

dznyphreak
10-25-2006, 08:11 PM
O...My...Gosh...

*cyber hug*

ty ty ty ty ty ty!

I found a link to a free model on that site in Google, but it didn't work. I suppose a little more digging was lacking on my part. Thanks so much! Looks like I have a bunch of work to do. Yikes! 46 pages of instructions! Thanks again!

P.S. Perhaps I will start with the Marquees first, as they look much easier.

Bytebear
10-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey, that is so cool. I love it. Are all the models up on the site for free?

Vegitabeta
10-26-2006, 03:29 AM
My dad has loads of these printed out from when t hey were free, and he's also made a load. He made the ToT, but threw it away 'cos we had no space! Then he made the castle, which is in a box in the attic. He also made me Oogie Boogie's dice, Alice in Wonderland creatures and the WDW Haunted Mansion which is sitting behind me, they're all great!

dznyphreak
10-27-2006, 03:26 PM
So, do you know of any sites besides Disney Experience and Haunted Dimensions that have free Disney Park paper models?

I figure I'd better ask someone who knows to prevent further embarassment for not looking hard enough.
...like when you can't find something and your mom says "Do I have to go and show you where it is myself?" She then proceeds to find it laying right on top of the pile of junk you just looked through.

Embarassing.