PDA

View Full Version : Lego or Build A Bear

Momtowolf
10-24-2006, 04:49 PM
I read somewhere on here that you can get early entrance into LEGO or Build A Bear.

We are staying at the DGC and are hoping that it's true....

Thanks,

Momtowolf

kenzmom2cu
10-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Ive never heard of that, however the build a bear shop is really cool in downtown disney. we went last april and my daughter got the cutest cow there

biolabetty
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
They do have a Build A Bear early morning event, I think it's 2 mornings a week, and if I recall, they are not the same days as early entry into DL. It is only available to hotel guests, I believe, and you do need to sign up ahead of time with the concierge desk. I tried to do this with my children, but we weren't going to be there the correct day. You have to spend at least $10 if I remember correctly.

Vegitabeta
10-25-2006, 02:33 AM
That's good because BAB seems to be really busy after park closing!

vicbella2
10-25-2006, 09:08 AM
We di it in Aug with our kids. We called the morning of and managed to snag the last 2 spots for that morning. It took about an hour from start to finish since we had big group. But we were able to use the $5 off coupon from the coupon book that comes with booking a package as well as use our AP discount. Our kids each got a BAB slingback backpack for free for being part of the group. We had a great time. I'm not sure if there's an early entry into the lego store though.

Everett Buzz
10-25-2006, 09:25 AM
They do have a Build A Bear early morning event, I think it's 2 mornings a week, and if I recall, they are not the same days as early entry into DL. It is only available to hotel guests, I believe, and you do need to sign up ahead of time with the concierge desk. I tried to do this with my children, but we weren't going to be there the correct day. You have to spend at least $10 if I remember correctly.

We did this on our last trip with the kids! and as I remember all of this info is correct. we signed up the day before at the concierge desk. there was nothing for the Lego store and I have never heard of anything myself!