PDA

View Full Version : Sun 10/29 or Mon 10/30?

Momtowolf
10-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Okay we will definately be at the parks on Sat 10/28, Tuesday 10/31 and Wed Nov 1....We have 4 day hopper passes. Staying at GC.

My only dilema is should we go on Sunday the 29 or Monday the 30th?

Yes the 29th is open much later....but will it be crowded?

Yes Monday the 30th is a Monday....and closes earlier....

but will the lack of crowds on Monday make for a better day even if it closes earlier?????

I may not sleep tonight worrying about this!! LOL

Also for those of you who have been on Halloween....is that actual day really crowded being that it's mid-week ??

Thanks,

Momtowolf & Coffee Addict!! :-)

abkb76
10-24-2006, 05:45 PM
I'd suggest going on Monday the 30th. I was there this past Sunday, 10/22 and it was pretty crowded! I went either last Monday or Tuesday and it was pretty dead.
So...I would suggest you go on Monday, yes it is open later Sunday, etc.. but you will probably have less crowds on Monday meaning you can do more in a shorter amount of time!
:)
Have fun!
:)
Amber

biolabetty
10-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Plus Monday is an early entry morning for those staying at the resort hotels. You get a head start on everyone else.

mckygirl99
10-24-2006, 08:43 PM
WARNING! WARNING! Some area schools are closed for the end of the trimester on 10/30. That is why we will be going that day. You should probably expect a larger crowd.

jamsandwich
10-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Is it just the one day? It's not a day we were scheduled to be at the park, but it's nice to know if the time off school extends beyond the 30th.

Momtowolf
10-25-2006, 05:50 AM
Well what a dilema!!! D-Land for 4 Days and what days to go!! LOL

Okay so schools are out on that Monday....but it's still a weekday....

Okay people I still have a few more days for your awesome advice!!!

Keep it coming!!!

Momtowolf AKA Coffee Addict

mckygirl99
10-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Is it just the one day? It's not a day we were scheduled to be at the park, but it's nice to know if the time off school extends beyond the 30th.

It is just the one day!

Momtowolf
10-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Okay I think we will go all day Saturday.....our flight gets into John Wayne no later than 9AM.....stay till midnight...then sleep in Sunday, have a nice breakfast, lay by the pool and shop downtown Disney....just kick it and let the crowds come and go that day!!!

LOYL2DZNY
10-26-2006, 07:04 AM
Then I'll see you there! We arrive on Saturday at around 8:44am at John Wayne, too. Maybe we'll be on the same plane!!!! We're coming from Oakland airport. Woo hoo! Disneyland here we come!!

Angie

tigga please
10-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Then I'll see you there! We arrive on Saturday at around 8:44am at John Wayne, too. Maybe we'll be on the same plane!!!! We're coming from Oakland airport. Woo hoo! Disneyland here we come!!

Angie

Ill be driving down from San Jose late Saturday night. See ya'll there!!!!

bee1000
10-26-2006, 04:04 PM
Ill be driving down from San Jose late Saturday night. See ya'll there!!!!
I just have to say that is the greatest username I have ever seen.

As far as this thread: I would go for the longer hours on Sunday because (a) I don't mind lines too much, but mostly because (b) I don't want to leave until I get to walk down Main Street at midnight. Exiting Disneyland on the same day I entered it just doesn't seem right to me!

Momtowolf
10-27-2006, 06:01 AM
Okay I'm still thinking that we are going to take Sunday off to just enjoy the hotel and pools.

We will be at the park till midnight on Satuday and might need to sleep in a bit since we have to get up at 3:30 AM tomorrow to catch the plane....FUN!!!

Either way it's all good.....5 days of vacation with my family!!!

We fly from SAC into John Wayne.