PDA

View Full Version : Believe fireworks -- which path for Tink?

Leap for Joy
10-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Are they using Tink's flight path from the 50th fireworks in the Believe show?

Malcon10t
10-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Are they using Tink's flight path from the 50th fireworks in the Believe show?We will probably find out Nov 10th.

MiaTurner
10-24-2006, 01:51 PM
That's pretty convinent timing for me and Joy :D

Hope they're not going on at the same time as Fantasmic... I doubt they'd do two shows at once though, right? Yea... that wouldn't make sense...

I think I just answered my own question... :|

AaronInCal
10-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Unless they dramatically change Believe..In Holiday Magic, Tink will not be in the show. They never had her fly before when Believe was going 2 years ago. Most likely they will use that down time to do maintenance on the rigging that 'helps' Tink fly. Just a guess there..

Another Dimension
10-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Unless Believe in Holiday Magic has been changed show-wise,
Tinker Bell is on vacation until some time in 2007...

Leap for Joy
10-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Wasn't it Believe that utilized the "Tink Taco" mattress landing?

Another Dimension
10-25-2006, 03:33 AM
Wasn't it Believe that utilized the "Tink Taco" mattress landing?

Believe There's Magic in the Stars did use the 'crash pad' (as well as Fantasy in the Sky), but Believe in Holiday Magic in previous years has never included Tinker Bell as part of the show.

Leap for Joy
10-25-2006, 05:13 AM
Believe There's Magic in the Stars did use the 'crash pad' (as well as Fantasy in the Sky), but Believe in Holiday Magic in previous years has never included Tinker Bell as part of the show.
Good to know! Thanks!!

Momtowolf
10-25-2006, 05:55 AM
Okay what's a Tink Taco?

MiaTurner
10-25-2006, 06:39 AM
Okay what's a Tink Taco?

Sounds like something they'd sell at the food carts for $4.00 a piece during the 50th :p

In all seriousness though, I know it has something to do with the tink "crash pad" but I'm not sure where the term "taco" was coined...

charpaul
10-25-2006, 08:12 AM
The TINK TACO -
Picture a mattress as a taco shell - folded in half - standing upright with the opening facing the Matterhorn.
NOW - picture Tink flying toward this at a great rate of speed as she leaves the Matterhorn - flies past the Castle and into the back of Frontierland. She safely "lands" in the mattress and makes a "Tink Taco":p

That was before the new flight system that helps Tink stay on course now.....