PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Disneyland baseballs

TTFN92
10-23-2006, 08:50 AM
My DS collects the baseballs from DL. The last time we were there was March '06 and he had all that they had at the time (after he bought the only new one, the one with the '06 on it). I would like to get him one for Christmas. A friend of mine is going next week and I want to have her get one, but I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me if they have any new ones out since the spring. If it was me going, I would just be able to look at all of them and know if he had it or not, but not exactly possible for my friend to do that, that is why I was hoping to tell her of a specific one to get. Is there one for Year of a Million Dreams? A new one for Pirates? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

momuvseven
10-23-2006, 04:49 PM
I am not certain but I think there was a Pirates themed ball at Pieces of Eight when we were there last month. It is a small shop just off the exit of POTC.

mickeyxminnie
10-24-2006, 04:49 AM
this will be a very helpful thread.
my bf is also collecting these.
he has the 05
pirates
a blue and red mickey's steamboats
a white and red disneyland resort with mickey on it

we have also ordered and are waiting on an indiana jones and the 06 one
can anyone tell me if there are anymore than that?
was their a 50th one that may be available at the character warehouse or something? that we could possible purchase from you? as i have mentioned before we are from aus and wont be there til next march

TTFN92
10-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Yes, there was a 50th gold b-ball. My DS has 10 baseballs.

Indy
Star Tours
red, white, and blue
Share the Magic
50th
Black Pirates (I know there used to be a Pirates w/ Mickey dressed up but he never got that one :crying: )
'05
'06
Steamboats
Another Mickey one that is white and kind of generic looking

Hope this helps :) .

stan4d_steph
10-24-2006, 08:12 AM
I saw a Monsters Inc. Mike W. baseball at the NYC WoD store this past weekend. I thought it was really cute.