PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks from Mickey & Friends?

ferliemom
10-23-2006, 04:56 AM
Hi All,

How is the view of Remember from the roof of the M&F parking structure?!
Thank you!

jdromeo21
10-23-2006, 09:03 AM
it's great...especially when you stand there and hear the loud booms and hear all the car alarms go off.

it's actually louder since you are closer to where they shoot it off from (Disney building and back lot)

kdsmit07
10-23-2006, 09:15 AM
I just got back from a trip to Disneyland and watched the fireworks from the Inoventions building. There were no crowds over there and you could see everything. It was pretty awesome

bassett1976
10-23-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi All,

How is the view of Remember from the roof of the M&F parking structure?!
Thank you!

Follow this link, at the end of the pictures are some pictures from the fireworks from the parking structure. I hope they give you the idea you were looking for. The worst part is that you don't hear the soundtrack.

http://bassett1976.smugmug.com/gallery/1477623

danyoung
10-23-2006, 11:07 AM
I completely agree that this is a really fun and unique spot to view the fireworks, especially if you know the show pretty well. You'd be surprised at the depth of the firing area. And some of those big un's are INCREDIBLY LOUD!!!

Another Dimension
10-23-2006, 09:12 PM
From on top of the complex it is a fun alternative view.

All the DL fireworks shows have always been fun from on top of the complex,
or just across Ball or Harbor, before the Eisnerplex was built. :cool:

I love Remember..., but I am really excited to see Believe in Holiday Magic again in a few weeks!! :D

snappy
10-24-2006, 07:35 AM
It's pretty cool but you don't get to the see full effect of the Mickey Mouse head firework. No Music, and little stuff like that. Great thing is quick exit out.

ferliemom
10-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Thank you all So Much!

We have some friends coming in to town for the evening. They probably won't buy tickets and go to DL for just a few hours (*I* would ;-)), but they want to do dinner at DTD, do some shopping, and I heard this is a good spot to view the fireworks, so that might be a fun way to end their evening.

Thanks!