PDA

View Full Version : Does Pooh show up at any character meals?

babytmakes5
10-22-2006, 05:26 AM
We are trying to decide which character meals we want to go to for our trip in three weeks. We've already made PS arrangements for Ariels Grotto for the princess meal for my daughter--I figure we won't need to spend as much time waiting in line for autographs if we do this one. But my little guy (who will be celebrating his 4th birthday during this trip:) ) just loves Pooh and the gang. On our last trip we spent a lot of time waiting in line for autographs in Critter Country, but a character meal would be so much nicer and maybe a little more interaction. Do Pooh and Tigger show up at any character meals?

junglemom
10-22-2006, 05:28 AM
Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger were at the Plaza Inn both times we had breakfast there. It is my favorite character meal of the 3 I have been to. It's called Minnie and Friends.

babytmakes5
10-22-2006, 06:09 AM
Thanks junglemom! I will call today to make PS reservations--hope it's not too late for a good time slot...

junglemom
10-22-2006, 06:34 AM
I am sure you will be fine. I would go for the first available of the day. We had the character all to ourselves. Try and get there as early as you can, we arived 20 minutes early and they seated us right away. It was on one of the days where you can enter Main St. a half hour early. Just weave your way through the shops on the right and a CM will be there at the last door and ask if you have PS at Minnie and Friends and then she'll let you through. You can take a great picture of the castle with no people in the shot. Have fun!!!:D

momuvseven
10-22-2006, 06:58 AM
We have done this differently. We schedule PS for about 10am at the Plaza. The best time to do fantasy land rides, BUzz Lightyear and the Rockets is right after park opening or during early entry if you have it. If you go to the character breakfast first you may find very long waits at the rides afterwards. We have done the Plaza Inn Minnie & Friends three times and every time we had wonderful interaction with all the characters including Pooh & Tigger. We got lots of pictures. Be sure to stay for about an hour and a half. It takes time for all the characters to rotate through the room.

meandthree
10-22-2006, 08:13 AM
We did the same thing Momuvseven! We went for early entry and rode all of the rides that we wanted to ride and as the crowds started coming in we were off to our character breakfast. Worked out perfectly!

junglemom
10-22-2006, 11:16 AM
The best time to do fantasy land rides, BUzz Lightyear and the Rockets is right after park opening or during early entry if you have it.
That is very true. We were there for a long trip that time, so missing the short lines was ok for one morning. But I agree, take advantage of early morning for rides when you can.