PDA

View Full Version : We are here!... Early Entry, what should we do 1st?

Shaun
10-18-2006, 08:30 PM
And for the life of I do not remember what Space Mountain is all about...its been years :)

IdahoMike
10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Go on Peter Pan first with early entry, followed by Dumbo. The lines for those are horrendous once the park is open to everyone. I'd probably go on Alice after that, followed by Buzz if it is open for early entry.

Have a great time, Space Mountain is awesome, you will really love it I am sure!

Mike

pisces
10-18-2006, 09:05 PM
I would do Peter Pan, followed by Snow White, then Mr. Toads, then Alice In Wonderland..... and then either Dumbo or Pinnochio. Once you finish all those, by that time you could go back to Peter Pan and see what the line is like.

When the normal Park opens, be sure to go get a fastpass for Space Mountain.

Come back and make sure to ride Storyland Canal Boats, and Casey Jr. Circus Train first thing.....because those lines will fill up instantly and be backed up the rest of the day.

emmah
10-19-2006, 03:05 AM
I'll echo the others and suggest you aim straight at peter pan - its incredible how long that line can get within 5 minutes of early opening beginning - and for the rest of the day it's pretty much a no-fly area; very slow loading. and the ride itself is about 2 minutes long, so any queue that takes longer than 5 minutes seems an injustice; although those two minutes are just about the sweetest minutes you can spend in disneyland. if you've got small kids, then dumbo should be next for exactly the same reason. we head from PP to the matterhorn (but i guess that's not going to work for you since it's closed) and ride that a couple of times on each side, and then the rest of fantasy land is usually pretty much a walk-on, so we try to do everything once. i love alice and usually try to do that a couple of times too. and then we make sure that we are ready to run straight to SM to pick up fastpasses and ride as soon as its opens. ah, what a fun way to spend a morning!!! enjoy.:) :)

emmah
10-19-2006, 03:05 AM
I'll echo the others and suggest you aim straight at peter pan - its incredible how long that line can get within 5 minutes of early opening beginning - and for the rest of the day it's pretty much a no-fly area; very slow loading. and the ride itself is about 2 minutes long, so any queue that takes longer than 5 minutes seems an injustice; although those two minutes are just about the sweetest minutes you can spend in disneyland. if you've got small kids, then dumbo should be next for exactly the same reason. we head from PP to the matterhorn (but i guess that's not going to work for you since it's closed) and ride that a couple of times on each side, and then the rest of fantasy land is usually pretty much a walk-on, so we try to do everything once. i love alice and usually try to do that a couple of times too. and then we make sure that we are ready to run straight to SM to pick up fastpasses and ride as soon as its opens. ah, what a fun way to spend a morning!!! enjoy.:) :)

kristinhawk
10-19-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm just echoing the crowd, but head straight for Peter Pan, whether you're with kids or not. We run there first every day of our annual 5 day visit (with 4 adults and 5 kids) it's a precious and sweet ride and ends up with a miserable line within 20 minutes of the park opening. On your early entry day, hit it at least twice. Then do as many fantasyland rides as you can handle while the lines are relatively short, then go do the rest of the park. Fantasyland is HELL after noon, gets a little better late night. Thank g-d for winnie the pooh. It seems to stay pretty dead and keeps my 2 year old happy in the afternoons. Though I have ridden it far to many times in a row while the rest of our group was in line for splash but I digress...

HAVE FUN!!!

The old man
10-19-2006, 10:10 AM
And for the life of I do not remember what Space Mountain is all about...its been years :)
A gentle dark ride.

Katran
10-19-2006, 10:23 AM
Lol, I was going to say Peter Pan as well! For such a short ride, it is amazingly popular.

A gentle dark ride.

Lol, you're evil! :D