PDA

View Full Version : How else can I get merchandise from Disneyland?

PBKokiri
10-18-2006, 08:54 AM
This may be a dumb question, but I was in the Park this past weekend, and saw two Christmas items I wanted to buy. I figured World of Disney would have em (STUPID), so we left the Park to shop there. They did not have em, and it was too late to get back in the Park.

Can I get them any other way, like calling DelivEARS or anything?

Thanks for any help!

I wanted the Mickey shaped door knocker thing, with bells attached, it is $15. And a pack of ornaments with the Fab Five looking like the little "Cuties", it was $20.

ShirleyFilms
10-18-2006, 09:14 AM
As far as I know... thats what DelivEars does. They can get you anything in the park. They were able to get me prints of the haunted mansion stretch portraits that are not available anywhere else.

Hope this helps. DelivEARS: 1-800-362-4533

startrader
10-18-2006, 09:14 AM
It's my understanding that if you call the # on the disneyland website that you can order any item found in the park, as long as you can describe it, which obviously you can. I'm sorry I don't have the number handy but I do know that you can order it, I'm just not real sure about what number you should call. Not much help, I know...:(

Katran
10-18-2006, 09:22 AM
You can also find great deals on Ebay, just be sure to check out the seller's reputation before you bid on anything. Also make sure that by the time you add shipping and handling on, you're not actually paying more.

Does DelivEARS have a website?

Andrew
10-18-2006, 10:05 AM
www.mouseshoppe.com carries Disneyland Park merchandise.

I Heart Disneyland!
10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
I'd say call Disney DelivEARS. They are awesome and don't jack up the prices. They are the park prices! Good luck!!!

MrsPooh
10-31-2006, 01:44 PM
I am bumping this up instead of starting a new thread.

I need something from the parks now. I checked MouseShoppe, but they didn't have what I need.

Does anyone know if MouseShoppe can get special requests from DL? I could call DelivEars, and I don't mind that, but I'd kinda like to give my business to MouseShoppe, if I can.

But, I don't want to bother them with a special request if they don't do them, you know? :D

Help!

drjones
11-01-2006, 06:57 AM
I'm not sure if this could be considered relevant, but do they still offer shopper's passes?

cstephens
11-01-2006, 09:59 AM
But, I don't want to bother them with a special request if they don't do them, you know? :D

I believe I've heard that they will do special requests if they can. I'd say it doesn't hurt to ask. The worst that could happen is that they'll say, "Sorry, we can't do that."

adriennek
11-01-2006, 01:49 PM
I need something from the parks now. I checked MouseShoppe, but they didn't have what I need.

Does anyone know if MouseShoppe can get special requests from DL? I could call DelivEars, and I don't mind that, but I'd kinda like to give my business to MouseShoppe, if I can.

Absolutely! Don't feel bad at all. E-mail them at orders@mouseshoppe.com and tell them what you're looking for.

ETA: Delivears actually doesn't always sell everything in the park and sometimes MouseShoppe can get you things that Delivears can't.

Adrienne

MrsPooh
11-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Thanks so much, Adrienne.

I know exactly what I want, what shop it is in, I can even tell them where the display is! ;)

MammaSilva
11-02-2006, 11:32 AM
I've done that before MrsPooh and been thrilled with the results, and just and FYI, DeliverEars might not have a price increase on the item but I've personally found their shipping/handling to be on the high side when talking to people who didn't know about MouseShoppe but had 'shopper regrets' and called after they got home.