PDA

View Full Version : Where is Woody's Halloween event?

ochibiyo
10-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Hello! Okay, this is probably a really stupid question and I'm sorry but this is my family's first Halloween Disneyland trip. We are really excited, only 1 and a half weeks away!! We are going to MHT, but heard of Woody's Halloween event in DL. Where is it, meaning how in the world do I get there? Is it worth going to, I have three little ones ages 2-6. Thanks for any info!! I also heard about cookie designing, does anyone have info on that or is it just false info.

Dexter
10-16-2006, 12:56 PM
There's cookie baking at the Plaza Pavillion at the end of Main Street in the Hub, I don't know about cookie decorating though. There may be kiosks offering it, but don't remember seeing any last night.

As for Woody's Halloween Roundup, from inside Disneyland, go into Frontierland and make a right, go past Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and follow the trail all the way up past the farmhouse till you see a sign that says Big Thunder Ranch (it'll be on your left), Woody's Halloween Roundup is in there.

Alternately you can go into fantasyland through the Castle, go up past the Carousel <sp?>, make a left and follow the walk way past the fruit cart and follow it through the gate, it'll be on your right if you go that way.

edited to add Make sure you check the show schedule they give you at the entry gate to ensure you know what times Woody's Halloween Roundup is performed, there are no performances in the evening. Nevermind, I thought it was a show.....

Darkbeer
10-16-2006, 12:58 PM
The Cookie Decorating is part of the Woody's Halloween Roundup, you buy the cookie and decorating stuff just to the right of the stage.

cstephens
10-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Actually, there is no cookie decorating at Woody's Halloween Roundup. It's a cake decorating, a Mr. Potato-shaped cake, to be exact.

ochibiyo - In case you're interested, in the trip report I posted here, (http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlr100106tr.html) there's complete information about the Roundup as well as the cake you can buy to decorate. Scroll to about half-way through the report.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

ochibiyo
10-16-2006, 02:50 PM
WOW! Darkbeer and Cstephens, great photos!! Thanks for all info Dexter! Happy Halloween!:D

MrsPooh
10-16-2006, 03:04 PM
We were just there on Thursday, and all they had was coloring pages. :confused:

Maybe we were there at the wrong time?

I did get my picture with Woody, though! :geek: :D

ChipmunkStar
10-16-2006, 03:09 PM
The cakes are for purchase at Pumpkin Pete's (to the right of the stage). The coloring (coloring pages and "trick or treat" bags) are for free, and are located to the left of the stage. Crayons are pretty much everywhere.

MrsPooh
10-16-2006, 03:21 PM
The cakes are for purchase at Pumpkin Pete's (to the right of the stage). The coloring (coloring pages and "trick or treat" bags) are for free, and are located to the left of the stage. Crayons are pretty much everywhere.

Yeah, everywhere but at our table. :rolleyes:

ChipmunkStar
10-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Did you grab them from another table and take them to your own?

That's how they end up everywhere else.