PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks in January?

mjjpower
10-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Well we have changed our plans. We were coming to Disneyland end of November but circumstances now have made that impossible...so January is our new time. I understand that the Haunted Mansion and It's a Small world will be down to take off Christmas Decorations...(our dates will be Jan.10-15th). Does anyone have anything good to say about going at this time? I am so disappointed:crying: that we will miss the Christmas Fireworks show...are there any parades or Fireworks at this time of year?

Mickey
10-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Well we have changed our plans. We were coming to Disneyland end of November but circumstances now have made that impossible...so January is our new time. I understand that the Haunted Mansion and It's a Small world will be down to take off Christmas Decorations...(our dates will be Jan.10-15th). Does anyone have anything good to say about going at this time? I am so disappointed:crying: that we will miss the Christmas Fireworks show...are there any parades or Fireworks at this time of year?

There will be fireworks during the weekends. Remember Dreams Come True will be back, and the parade as well. Look at the good side, you will see the park in itīs original brilliance with no decorations for the first time in 19 months since the 50th started. It will be interesting besides you will be in the year of a million dreams!

mjjpower
10-14-2006, 03:33 PM
:) That makes me feel better. I will happy after Christmas that we have something to look forward to!

Abby's Mom
10-14-2006, 07:08 PM
We went in January last year and it was great (well ok we both got sick so not so great) but little crowds, decent weather you will have a great time.

mariafred963
10-15-2006, 03:12 PM
We should be there at that time too. We went to S Cal a few years ago and the weather was great and the crowds where low. 85 in Pasadena! Also the LA kids are back in school on the 8th. Just be sure not to be there on Martin Luther King Day. Any holiday means a crowd.

disneyhound
10-15-2006, 03:54 PM
MLK 3-day weekend is January 13, 14 & 15! We were at DL over that holiday weekend two years ago, and it was the busiest we had ever seen it in January!

Another Dimension
10-16-2006, 12:51 AM
January '07 - the rockin' coasters (temporarily) open.

:cool: