PDA

View Full Version : AP Nights? [at DLR hotels] Anyone?

Wendi
10-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I haven't seen any special announcements in a loooong time for AP Nights, the last ones that came around were not at all great rates either. But the AP section on the DL website now just lists special rates such as "AP Nights" and to call. Has anyone gotten AP Nights rates lately? Know of any specific ones coming up in the next month or two?

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
10-13-2006, 10:50 PM
The only AP rates that have been offered lately (with the exception of a few nights in September) have been at the 20% off rack rate price. We are staying at the CCI when we next weekend, I couldn't see paying almost 300 dollars for one night at the DLH. I asked about rates in November and I was quoted about the same price.

Wendi
10-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Hmmm... just got an update on my Disneyland Dashboard for October 29 - November 15 for $119/night at DLH or PPH. I might have to take it, but I was kinda hoping to go the beginning of the following week. Not sure what to do yet.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
10-20-2006, 06:25 AM
wow, jump on it! That's the best rate they have offered in quite a while!

weluvdisney
10-20-2006, 06:27 AM
Do they usually do anything in December?

Pirate Princess
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Do they usually do anything in December?
Last year b/c of the 50th no. Not sure about previous years.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
10-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Previous years there were AP nights the first two weeks in December.

tinker3
10-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Hmmm... just got an update on my Disneyland Dashboard for October 29 - November 15 for $119/night at DLH or PPH. I might have to take it, but I was kinda hoping to go the beginning of the following week. Not sure what to do yet.

I booked getawaytoday and paid about $139 incuding tax per night (Nov. 1-5). Your deal is better, but after I pay a cancellation fee it wouldn't be worth it for me. This is our 1st year with a AP and I was really hoping for a great deal and nothing has ever come up. Although the # of times we have gone this year has paid for the AP. No compliants, I was just hoping to get in on one of those great hotel nights I have heard about.

miss bianca
10-21-2006, 01:10 PM
This is posted on disneyland.com/ap

Rates start at $119* when you stay Sunday - Wednesday at the Disneyland® Hotel or Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Offer valid 10/29/06 - 11/1/06, 11/5/06 - 11/8/06, and 11/12/06 - 11/15/06. Call (714) 956-MICKEY† and mention rate plan AP2 today! Hurry — the number of rooms available is limited.

* $119 one-night standard room rate available at Disneyland® Hotel or Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Hotel Guest must be a valid Annual Passholder at time of stay. Offer subject to availability, advance reservations required. Rates do not include Resort fees or taxes. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Limit 2 rooms per Passholder per reservation. Offer subject to availability, advance reservations required. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions.)

Good Luck!!

kimi911
10-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Hi.

Last winter I got a couple $90 nights at DLH. No specials been announced yet? WHat is the website that tracks DLR hotel deals?

Finally, will DLR send me annual passport renewal, so that there is no interruption, or do I have to find the form myself and send it in?

Many thanks.

biolabetty
10-23-2006, 06:55 PM
They have already announced a few AP nights for November, but I haven't heard anything beyond that. As far as AP renewals, they sent me a renewal form and they sent me an email reminding me to send back my renewal form. This is the first time I have received an email from them, but I always had received a form in the mail.

biolabetty
10-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Here is the information from the Disneyland AP website:
Rates start at $119* when you stay Sunday - Wednesday at the Disneyland® Hotel or Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Offer valid 10/29/06 - 11/1/06, 11/5/06 - 11/8/06, and 11/12/06 - 11/15/06. Call (714) 956-MICKEY† and mention rate plan AP2 today! Hurry — the number of rooms available is limited.

* $119 one-night standard room rate available at Disneyland® Hotel or Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Hotel Guest must be a valid Annual Passholder at time of stay. Offer subject to availability, advance reservations required. Rates do not include Resort fees or taxes. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Limit 2 rooms per Passholder per reservation. Offer subject to availability, advance reservations required. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions.)

kimi911
10-24-2006, 12:47 PM
They have already announced a few AP nights for November, but I haven't heard anything beyond that. As far as AP renewals, they sent me a renewal form and they sent me an email reminding me to send back my renewal form. This is the first time I have received an email from them, but I always had received a form in the mail.

How long before the expiration did you get yours?

Also, what were the prices at for Deluxe this year? Thanks.

biolabetty
10-24-2006, 01:21 PM
I got the renewal notice about 1 month before the expiration date. The cost for Deluxe was $219, plus they sent a coupon that can be used at the park when they sent back the new card.

biolabetty
10-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Let me also tell you that last year I was not sent a renewal form for my son, and everyone else had received theirs, so I just did the online renewal. This year he got his renewal form, but he's away at college and won't be using one this year.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-24-2006, 07:55 PM
I got the renewal notice about 1 month before the expiration date. The cost for Deluxe was $219, plus they sent a coupon that can be used at the park when they sent back the new card.

The price is now $239, but my renewal came at the $229 rate. Darkbeer said that if you renew online, while you will get the $20 off, you will get that $20 off the $239 rate. I got a reminder to renew post card in the mail and it said that I also get a 20% off shopping discount coupon, once I renew, including the $20 off the renewal price. I thought that was a pretty good deal.