PDA

View Full Version : PUSH is headed to DCA

Darkbeer
10-12-2006, 08:49 PM
http://www.myspace.com/pushthetalkingtrashcan

Hi Friends!

I wanted to let all my friends and fans know that today is my last day in Tomorrowland at Disneyland. I'm very excited to announce that tomorrow I will begin my new adventure at Disney's California Adventure in the Paradise Pier section. It's going to be like a vacation every day for me. I can't wait for you to see me by the Midway games.

Much love,

PUSH

Gone2Disneyland
10-12-2006, 09:19 PM
That's hilarious that PUSH has a MySpace page! LOL! :)

potzbie
10-13-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm sure we're all very proud of PUSH. :)

PUSH has worked hard, and worked long hours, and collected trash in Tomorrowland as well as any other garbage receptacle in recent memory. ;)

I daresay PUSH has processed more trash more often than The Trashcan Trio has! :D

I consider it a promotion that PUSH will have a bigger role to play in DCA at Paradise Pier, and more variety of trash to work with. :cool:

Someday, when Disney has made the movie of PUSH's biography, we MousePad readers will look back at 2006, and remember when PUSH was only a square bin in a round land. :rolleyes:

SeansMom
10-13-2006, 08:36 AM
So I wonder what his schedule in DCA will be???? Anybody know???

blewellen
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
So I wonder what his schedule in DCA will be???? Anybody know???

I wonder the same thing. I should of asked him on Myspace. I will be heading to the park tonight and will check to see if I see him around after 5pm which was his normal schedule at Disneyland.

disneyfn
10-13-2006, 10:31 AM
What will PUSH look like at DCA? He will be getting a new paint job I know but what will his new colors be?

SeansMom
10-15-2006, 09:07 AM
What will PUSH look like at DCA? He will be getting a new paint job I know but what will his new colors be?

I went to PUSH's myspace, and a poster there said PUSH in now RED! Guess he'll be easy to spot.

potzbie
10-15-2006, 11:53 AM
I went to PUSH's myspace, and a poster there said PUSH in now RED! Guess he'll be easy to spot.

:) Beware. -- DCA is featuring two vehicles from the movie "Cars," namely, Mater (the tow truck) and Lightning McQueen (the race car).
Someone may have confused PUSH's new fancy red color with Lightning McQueen! :D

disneyroxxx
10-15-2006, 09:30 PM
next time i head to DCA, i'll make sure to see him! i wonder if his friend with the curly hair and duffel bag will be there too? ;)

Stupid_American
10-16-2006, 06:26 AM
I wish they would let PUSH stay at DL and bring DeVine back to DCA.
She was my favorite attraction at DCA.

blewellen
10-30-2006, 09:25 AM
Push was seen in DCA this past weekend. He was wandering around the Grizzly Park area.. He'll go as far as the restrooms, as well as wandering in the back trail area behind Grizzly Rapids and I think he will also wander the front walkway but I didn't see him do that Sunday afternoon when I watched him. Push was painted brown.