PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break 2007?

mickeyxminnie
10-12-2006, 03:41 AM
hey all we have our trip planned for march 23rd - april 3rd i was wondering when spring break was on there next year? we went last year during spring break and it wasnt heaps busy but could have been less busy..

thanks

nvmom
10-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Hmmm, I'm not sure when Easter is next year? Seems like people post that the week prior and week after are always busy. Of course many schools do their spring break in March regardless of when Easter is, I think.

nvmom

adriennek
10-12-2006, 07:43 AM
The weeks before and after Easter are traditional spring breaks for many schools. Otherwise, there are several school districts and many year-round schedules. My sons have the entire month of March off. Their schedule is shared by 20-30% of the school. About 30-40% has the entire month of April off.

Adrienne

samkj
10-12-2006, 08:31 AM
We are off the first week of April.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-12-2006, 05:39 PM
We live in WA state, Spokane to be exact. Spring break is the first week of April.

momuvseven
10-12-2006, 05:52 PM
We go every year at Spring Break, typically the week after Easter. It is crowded but we always have a great time. Last year on Easter my kids wanted to start the day at DCA, there was nobody there and they went on tons of rides. Later in the day we went over to Disneyland and I don't recall it being terribly busy either.

Make your plans and have fun! Even a busy day at DLR is a good day.

newportbeachbumz
10-12-2006, 06:29 PM
We rent out an oceanfront beachhouse and spring break is considered
3/16-4/12 for us. We book this time period year after year for families. The dates take into consideration people that come from all over to vacation here not just locals. Hope that helps....