PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 for Birthday Lunch - What to expect?

KarenW2
10-12-2006, 12:58 AM
We're going to Club 33 for my 10-18 birthday and since they don't serve dinner during the week, we'll be having lunch there for the first time. We've been to dinner there several times, but not lunch yet.

I've heard there is a buffet and then also some items that you can order off a menu as well, right? Any idea what the menu might be and what would be on the buffet then?

We enjoy having dinner there, since we can take our time and relax over our meal. Is lunch more rushed? Is it more crowded with kids at that time of day?

Any idea of what's available for sale in the merchandise cabinet these days?

I'm looking forward to checking out lunch and appreciate any info you can give me, so I have an idea of what to expect. Thanks!

Tinker Bell
10-12-2006, 08:09 AM
When I was there monday. They had Mickey ears , Pin , Pen, cup, mug. Lady shirt (m only ), guys polo ( not sure the size) Dress shirt ( XL) and look like a wind breaker jacket ( XXL). Oh and Members only license plate.

Boo's Mommy
10-12-2006, 10:37 AM
So lucky you folks are to be able to dine there! I've been unsuccessful to find help with reservations for our anniversary!

Enjoy the meal, i hear it's wonderful, regardless of sit down or buffet!

Tinker Bell
10-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I had tried for years and just happen on a fundraiser and was able to go it was wonderful. All I can say is search the web alot , also ask everyone you know if they or a friend is a member and some day you will find a way in.

SoCalSteven
10-12-2006, 02:05 PM
So lucky you folks are to be able to dine there! I've been unsuccessful to find help with reservations for our anniversary!
Ditto. Tried all the connections I've got and no dice. :(

jcruise86
10-12-2006, 02:26 PM
People ask me to go all the time. I hate to keep bringing this up, but I guess it's because I'm ridiculously good looking.

tinker3
10-12-2006, 02:30 PM
People ask me to go all the time. I hate to keep bringing this up, but I guess it's because I'm ridiculously good looking.

LOL :)

Have a great time & Happy Birthday!

KarenW2
10-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Hi "Tinker Bell",
Thanks so much for your ON-TOPIC reply!! I'm curious to see if they have mouse ears still left when we go there. Were they black with the Club 33 logo on them?

If you were there Monday, you had lunch, right? What did you have?

Tinker Bell
10-13-2006, 05:36 PM
I was there for an event we had a little of everything fish, chicken, prime, and something else.

My Ears (http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/TinkerBellpix/CIMG3205.jpg)

KarenW2
10-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Tinker Bell,
Thanks for sharing the ears photo! I hope they still have some when we go!!

ken001b
10-14-2006, 11:36 PM
KarenW2 - If they do not have them when you go let me know as I purchased some extra ones the last time i was there as they are always a favorite when i have taken people to the Club since the 50th celebration started.