PDA

View Full Version : January 19-21 (2007)

katiesue
10-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Anyone know what's going on the weekend of January 19-21, 2007? We're planing a weekend with family from out of town and I'm having difficulty finding any good hotel rate, and a number of hotels are completely sold out.

I've checked the Anaheim Convention center website and they have a Music Products convention that weekend, but we went last year at the same time, and the same convention was running and we had no problems finding rooms. Just wondering what the deal was.

disneyhound
10-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Prices do seem high right now, we are looking at the weekend after yours... Prices have been about 20% higher than last year. It is not MLK weekend, thats the 15th! Hopefully prices will come down as winter rolls along. Maybe the hotel operators are remembering last year and the 50th, and how the off-season concept was almost forgotten!

katiesue
10-11-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm holdling the Hojo's but it's about 20% more than last year. I'm hoping something better will open up closer to the dates.

disneycanuk
10-11-2006, 05:53 PM
I noticed that too I phoned down to reserve a room at the PP and the rate I was told was almost $60 more then when I called inquiring about about rates 3 weeks before. found it rather odd hoping they drop prices soon though family is hoping for a trip start of jan

mommy-san
10-12-2006, 06:10 AM
We are going the 31st of January and compared to last October (which was $80) the HoJo website has their rooms at $119. We booked thru Getawaytoday.com and found that helped by reducing the overall cost (including parkhoppers) by about 15%. And ofcourse you can use the Mousesavers.com discount from HoJo. I don't know if you can get the same discount anywhere else. ????