PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Disneyland the past few days? Cold at night?

kjhgarden
10-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Someone posted on another board that last week at DL it was really cold at night and they froze. Anyone been there this week and has it been really cold at night? Glove and hat cold for the kids? We will be there Friday and Monday and Friday looks like a chance of rain?:( What is the best way to prepare for a raining day at DL?

Disnerd
10-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Temps at night have been in the high 50's. As far as rain bring good rain gear or rain suits. You tend to get your bottom wet from sitting in wet rides. And your shoes may get soaked. The parks ponchos are not worth the prices they charge.

spectromen
10-11-2006, 10:38 AM
There's a chance of rain Friday and Saturday, but that always means smaller crowds at DL which, to me, is a GREAT time to go!
A co-worker of mine and I have an agreement that the next time it rains on a weekday, we are calling in sick and going to the Park together. This morning she came by and whined, "PLEEZ let it rain!"

snappy
10-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Went yesterday and it was a little chilly once the sun goes down. Not that you have to break out the Parka, but a nice light sweater or long sleeve shirt will do. Hope that helps

kjhgarden
10-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the replies, I have packed warmer clothes for all us that I first intended and have ponchos and umbrellas. We leave in two hours, thanks for all your helps the past 6 weeks. We are sure to have a great time even if it rains.

miss bianca
10-11-2006, 05:22 PM
And what about the days? I've been looking at everyone's recent photo updates and some people are in shorts and others in jeans during the day...So I don't know what to pack!

Abby's Mom
10-11-2006, 06:54 PM
My plan to pack is jeans a capri's (maybe one pair of shorts) then layer on top with a tank, short sleeves and long sleeves. I figure I am fine if the top half is good....9 days till we leave....

june1st1997
10-11-2006, 07:55 PM
We were there on Monday. Weatherman said 76. There is no way it made it up that high. DH wore shorts and froze. DD & I were in long sleeves and she had on a light jacket and we kept her hat on. It is supposed to be pretty cool this weekend.

Layers Layers Layers

MiaTurner
10-11-2006, 08:39 PM
We were just there last week. It seemed very nice to me. Not too hot, not too cold.

Then again, I'm from Arizona. Anything below 80 is cold to me ;)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-11-2006, 09:06 PM
What a person from So.Cal thinks is cold, is shorts and tank top weather to people from other parts of the country. Best to look at temps, and see what that means to you.

Ambyrkatt
10-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I was there today and wore capris and a t-shirt and was very comfortable all day long. After the sun started to go down, it did get a little chilly and I wore my hoodie sweatshirt for a little while, but then that was too warm, so I went back to just the t shirt.