PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Hotel Rates for December?

shawnarae
10-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Has anyone found any good deals on hotel rates at Grand CA Hotel in December? So far I got $320 per night AAA rate for Dec 1-3. Just wondering if anyone found cheaper. I have stayed there for $175 before, so it just doesn't feel right to me to pay $145 a night more. But I do realize it is the "holiday season". If anyone has any websites or codes I'd be happy!

pisces
10-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Each AAA is different, with different rates---I've discovered.

I've found the AAA Kiosk inside the Park to have outrageously good rates....better than a regular AAA.

Unfortunately I don't know the telephone number to them.

Again, they are the AAA Kiosk right inside the Park, adjacent to City Hall, and they seem to have their own (better) rates, at times....very different from a regular AAA.

You might try them, perhaps call the main operator and see what the phone number is.

DisneyDustin22
10-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Has anyone found any good deals on hotel rates at Grand CA Hotel in December? So far I got $320 per night AAA rate for Dec 1-3. Just wondering if anyone found cheaper. I have stayed there for $175 before, so it just doesn't feel right to me to pay $145 a night more. But I do realize it is the "holiday season". If anyone has any websites or codes I'd be happy!

Seeing as the 2nd and 3rd are the nights of the candlelight processional thats probably playing a part in the higher rate.

Malcon10t
10-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Has anyone found any good deals on hotel rates at Grand CA Hotel in December? So far I got $320 per night AAA rate for Dec 1-3. Just wondering if anyone found cheaper. I have stayed there for $175 before, so it just doesn't feel right to me to pay $145 a night more. But I do realize it is the "holiday season". If anyone has any websites or codes I'd be happy!With the Candlelight processional that weekend, and it supposed to be a sold out weekend, I doubt you will see better prices. Currently, AAA, Expedia, Get Away Today, and the Disney Travel company are showing all 3 resort properties as sold out for your dates.