PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry... guidance needed, please!

disneychick
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi all,

We leave for DLR in a little over a month, and we're staying at the GCH. We purchased our package through Costco Travel, so our park hoppers will include EE - but is it true that guests staying at resort properties get EE anyways? Can anyone tell me which days are EE days? I've looked at the calendar at disneyland.com and it doesn't say.

We're planning to go to the Minnie and Friends character breakfast one day during our stay, and I'm not sure which day would be best as we don't want to miss our EE (DS is turning 4, so Fantasyland is a big deal to him). We arrive on a Saturday, staying until the following Saturday - does anyone have any suggestions as to which day would be best, and what time? Any advice is appreciated :) Thank you!

jennynoel
10-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are the EE days. If you booked through Costco you probably got Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness, as well.

I am doing a week long trip next week, and I set it up with an 8:00am Character Breakfast on Wednesday. I plan to do MTTMM after the breakfast, since it doesn't start until (park opening) at 10:00am.

Hope this helps!
Jenny

disneychick
10-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks, Jenny - that's a big help! I had seen threads in the past but didn't know if the days changed once it wasn't high season, and also wasn't sure if hotel guests still got EE access on any of the days it was offered.

We'll probably do EE every day we can, so Wednesday for a character breakfast sounds great. I didn't realize that a Wed. would also coincide with MTTMM, so that will be perfect. Thanks for your help! :)

disneyhound
10-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi all,

We leave for DLR in a little over a month, and we're staying at the GCH...is it true that guests staying at resort properties get EE anyways?...

We always stay off property, but I do recall reading here that guests of the DL hotel properties get EE every morning it is offered during their stay. I think, you need to board the Monorail at DTD station, show your room key-card, type of thing. I would wait for someone to second this...

jennynoel
10-09-2006, 05:14 PM
The monorail will not be running during your trip. You'll go to the main gates. Show your charge slip from the hotel to gain admission to EE.