PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland shopping [package express]

Boo's Mommy
10-09-2006, 09:47 AM
Does anyone know which shops in DL or DCA sends your purchases to your hotel room so you don't have to carry them around? We're staying at the GCH, with 2 young kids, and diaper bag and all the other stuff we have to carry into the parks, this would be a great help!

yellowrosedtxn
10-09-2006, 09:54 AM
I think that any shop that you buy something in will send them to your room. You just need to ask and they will give you a form to fill out and they will send it. BUT they will only send it to the bell service area and you won't be able to pick it up until 7:00 am the next morning (I believe).

If any of this is wrong, someone will correct me!

tod
10-09-2006, 10:06 AM
I would cut directly to the chase and ask Disney officially. Pretty much everybody here is an L.A. local -- we take our stuff to the car or stow it in a locker -- or an occasional visitor who can tell you exactly what happened the last time they were there but can't tell you what will happen next week.

Grand Californian Hotel Switchboard: 714 635 2300
Disneyland Main Switchboard: 714 781 4000

Remember, the switchboard operator will direct your call to the person who can actually help you, so keep it quick initially.

--t

Ulysses
10-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Yellowrose is correct. Ask at any shop for hotel shipping. It helps A LOT if you ask before the transaction is complete. The package will not be delivered to your room. The package crew delivers it to the bell desk during the wee hours of the morning and you can pick it up when you get up.

I think that any shop that you buy something in will send them to your room. You just need to ask and they will give you a form to fill out and they will send it. BUT they will only send it to the bell service area and you won't be able to pick it up until 7:00 am the next morning (I believe).

If any of this is wrong, someone will correct me!

kandyk
10-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Yes, let them know before the transaction starts. They have to put it on a special sheet, and if you don't tell them at the very beginning they have to hand write the whole thing and that can take forever!!! Trust me, I know from personal experience.

DisneyLynn
10-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Another option is to "check" your DLR purchases at the little shop on the left side of the entrance to Disneyland.