PDA

View Full Version : DCA Blast! Cast List!!!!

BlastFanatic
05-15-2002, 03:45 PM
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that Blasttheshow.com has finally posted a cast list for the DCA show!!!

www.blasttheshow.com

bluepearl
05-15-2002, 09:44 PM
It's about time! :lol:

Aw, but it's up after Kit left. :sniffle: I miss Kit in the show very much!

awinner
05-15-2002, 10:18 PM
Brandy K. (Kamaka) Clark – 23

amazing...she must know about all the people in love with her..as she is one of the only ones that does not have info about her!!!

bluepearl
05-15-2002, 10:31 PM
awinner, I was thinking the same thing!

But I was reading about Jason (my favorite visual ensemble cast member), and he's from the area I'm at for school! I'm going to see Blast as soon as I can to talk to him about that.

Uncle Dick
05-16-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by awinner
Brandy K. (Kamaka) Clark – 23

amazing...she must know about all the people in love with her..as she is one of the only ones that does not have info about her!!!
I have no idea what you're talking about… ;)

Besides, in the days of Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=brandy+kamaka+clark&btnG=Google+Search), a name is all you really need. :eek:

HondaBoy
05-16-2002, 05:04 PM
I think Brandy already left the DCA Blast! show (could be she just took a few weeks off to go visit her mother), as is Naoki by the end of this month (the Asian drummer that starts off Bolero). At the 3:00 showing today, I saw about a dozen new faces that seemed to replace many members of the original cast.

bluepearl
05-16-2002, 05:32 PM
I heard from another MP poster and CM at DCA that Naoki would be leaving, but she didn't know when. Looks like his departure is looming closer. I'm really glad that I was able to get Blast on video with most of the original cast.

HondaBoy: Did you see Jason in the show today? I'm meaning to see it sometime this weekend before shift to talk to him.

HondaBoy
05-16-2002, 06:20 PM
Pearl is Jason the guy who messes with the Tuba player in Land of the Make Believe? If so, he was in that part but in Mag. another person on the cast replaced him for that segment.

bluepearl
05-16-2002, 10:26 PM
HondaBoy: Yep, that's Jason. Lately, I've seen him take a more reserved role, and even after the show it's been hard to find him. Especially since they don't go out to the courtyard anymore (well, at least last time I went they didn't go out to the courtyard). Hopefully he isn't leaving soon before I get a chance to talk to him!