PDA

View Full Version : Can I assume? [Future of HalloweenTime]

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-09-2006, 06:44 AM
That since Halloween is being made HUGE this year, I don't recall previous years being such a big deal for Halloween, that they will carry this on, and do this, Mickey's Halloween treat and the extensive decorations, in future years? I am planning our 2007 fall trip, to be in October.

ima_mickeyfan
10-09-2006, 07:03 AM
I sure hope so, Because I already booked our 2007 family vacation for oct. so we can go to it....cross our fingers!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-09-2006, 07:46 AM
You sound like me. I am already looking at October 2007 dates, trying to coordinate it with DH's hunting schedule. I will book our hotel when we get back from our December trip. Hmm, maybe I will just book it now. LOL
When are you going?

Susan L
10-09-2006, 07:53 AM
I'm also thinking about changing my plans for Nov 07 to Oct. I've seen pictures of the park in its Halloween glory and it looks fabulous.

AVP
10-09-2006, 08:03 AM
I can't imagine that Disney would put this kind of money into over-the-top decorations without at least a 5-year plan. Now if they would just move the actual Halloween Treat event into DisneyLAND and out of DCA...

AVP

ima_mickeyfan
10-09-2006, 08:09 AM
You sound like me. I am already looking at October 2007 dates, trying to coordinate it with DH's hunting schedule. I will book our hotel when we get back from our December trip. Hmm, maybe I will just book it now. LOL
When are you going?

oh...so your a hunting widow 2 during oct.? We are going the 10th - 17th.
you should plan the same time and we could meet up! :)
I like to plan early, so I can just make payments on our vacation and not have to worry about comming up with so much $$ in the end...so we book through WDTC.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
10-09-2006, 09:24 AM
oh...so your a hunting widow 2 during oct.? We are going the 10th - 17th.
you should plan the same time and we could meet up! :)
I like to plan early, so I can just make payments on our vacation and not have to worry about comming up with so much $$ in the end...so we book through WDTC.
Yep, I am a hunting widow in September (archery) and October (rifle/muzzleloader). My oldest son was born September 13th, he barely made it before my DH headed out to hunting camp for 10 days. LOL
Thankfully we fly for free (DH is a pilot) and have APs, so we really just have to pay for hotel, food and souveniers. Otherwise I would book through WDTC too. They are great, and I love that you can make payments.
Our trip will probably have to be a bit earlier in October, but may end around the time you are going. I will double check with DH on his hunting dates. If we are going to be there around the same time, meeting would be fun!