PDA

View Full Version : So what have you won?

miss bianca
10-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Thought this might be fun.

List here what you have won during the Year of a Million Dreams Promotion:

geoffa
10-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Over at WDW - my friend wanted to pay for a Disney wedding cake for his wife to celebrate their 2nd anniversary as she had always wanted but didn't have a Disney wedding. ($ constraints). He rang the wedding organisers and they said it was an unusual request and doubted they'd be able to help. Some days later they called back offering a cake at no charge saying they were glad to make a Dream come true.
I got married recently. I wanted "Promise" (Illuminations - EPCOT) scored for a string quartet. A phone call and my Dream was answered with the sheet music. So the Dreams are happening at WDW for sure. Now anyone at DL?

http://www.sca-group.co.uk/personal/darrin/promise%20004.jpg

Circlevision~1989
10-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Spoiler Alert!! I havent seen anyone mention this yet...I believe they just started it October 1st with the year of dreams...so if you want to be surprised by what the dream team does...dont read further;)
We didnt ask for it...but my stepmom and I were heading back from getting our fast passes for Space Mountain first thing in the morning and we decided to hit Honey I Shrunk the Audience. The show was starting in less than a minute and as they gave us our 3D glasses a group of CMs handed us something blue on a lanyard and a small piece of paper, telling us to have fun! We rushed into the dark theatre (the show had already started) and took our seats. We were both very excited and my stepmom leaned over to me and whispered, "What do you think we got?...I said I dont know, but I think we just got really lucky!" Well, we enjoyed the show...but couldnt wait to see what we had. Apparently the few other people who got one felt the same as we were all standing outside of HISTA gawking at our prizes! Dream Fastpasses!!! So cool!! Basically you get a fastpass to every ride that has a fastpass in the parks...Disneyland & California Adventures! (The piece of paper was a Fast Pass for the Haunted Mansion, I guess they didnt have any room left on the blue plastic passes) We got ours on a Friday and were able to have a stress free "Dream" day, getting on all the rides we wanted to get on and not having to time our fast passes!!! Truly made our trip amazing and gave us a nice momento to cherish for years to come! I heard a CM say that they were also giving out Dream Ears, Dream Pin Lanyards and other big prizes (which she didnt elaborate on...gotta keep some secrets) So Good Luck, and I hope you get "hit" by the dream team too!! :)

DadandFamily
10-09-2006, 06:29 AM
I don't know if this counts. On Sunday (Sept 25), (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?p=947603#post947603)a crotchety old turnstyle CM refused our entry into DL saying that our Southern California passport did not work on Sundays (turns out we needed to use our new Southern California passport even though the old ones had not expired). Yesterday (Sunday, Oct 8), we happened upon this same turnstyle chap again, but this time he let us in and even said have a nice day.